Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Guest gang bang

The show was amazing , i cried so much , she still dancing like a young bitch ,OMG , she is THE PERFORMER , the way that she use her arms -hands , she is the besttttttttttttttt

The show was AMAZING even though she was clearly REALLY sick. Lots of little mistakes on the show too, some small sound problems in 3-4 songs (but overall the sound was still amazing), some of the little screens didn't work correctly in a few songs (I'm a Sinner mainly), she forgot some lyrics or started late like in "Papa Don't Preach" and some choreography errors in Vogue and other songs. She cried a lot and she coughed and clear her nose between songs.

But with all this happening, I thought the experience was deeper and more intense than I thought and I end up loving it. It really felt she was giving her best for us even though she felt like shit physically and emotionally. I thought she was cutting Like a Virgin / Love Spent for sure but she end up doing the best DCFMA rendition ever and an amazing Love Spent after that. I was dying to get in the Golden Triangle but I got a great view just in front of the triangle base and that also really helped my experience. Highlights for me were: Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, GMAYL, Masterpiece, DCFMA, LoveSpent, Like a Prayer and Celebration.

Some people were PISSED by the time (this must be her record for latest start of the whole tour) and my friends even though liked the show very much told me they are never going to a Madonna concert again during work days. People were really tired once the show started. But I don't care, this is easily Madonna's best tour ever.

I dont know how she does it going out there to perform sick as hell. I shun the whole world and want nothing to do with anyone or anything when I have a simple headache.

The show was AMAZING even though she was clearly REALLY sick. Lots of little mistakes on the show too, some small sound problems in 3-4 songs (but overall the sound was still amazing), some of the little screens didn't work correctly in a few songs (I'm a Sinner mainly), she forgot some lyrics or started late like in "Papa Don't Preach" and some choreography errors in Vogue and other songs. She cried a lot and she coughed and clear her nose between songs.

But with all this happening, I thought the experience was deeper and more intense than I thought and I end up loving it. It really felt she was giving her best for us even though she felt like shit physically and emotionally. I thought she was cutting Like a Virgin / Love Spent for sure but she end up doing the best DCFMA rendition ever and an amazing Love Spent after that. I was dying to get in the Golden Triangle but I got a great view just in front of the triangle base and that also really helped my experience. Highlights for me were: Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, GMAYL, Masterpiece, DCFMA, LoveSpent, Like a Prayer and Celebration.

Some people were PISSED by the time (this must be her record for latest start of the whole tour) and my friends even though liked the show very much told me they are never going to a Madonna concert again during work days. People were really tired once the show started. But I don't care, this is easily Madonna's best tour ever.

She cried a lot? When?

She cried a lot? When?

Masterpiece, Don't Cry For Me Argentina and Love Spent. She had a face though the whole show like she was about to cry or faint. She really looked physically and emotionally exhausted (but gave her best)

Masterpiece, Don't Cry For Me Argentina and Love Spent. She had a face though the whole show like she was about to cry or faint. She really looked physically and emotionally exhausted (but gave her best)

If it's true she had a fever, I'm amazed she did the show at all.

If it's true she had a fever, I'm amazed she did the show at all.

During her speech before Masterpiece she made it explicit she was ill, that she had the flu and fever. It was pretty obvious at that moment since she coughed twice between songs and looked VERY tired. She even made a joke which I don't remember well but it was something like that after all the love when she visited Argentina in 2008 she was happy to return again and that it was not going to be the last time, or it could be, you never know (something like that, making even more explicit that she was feeling really shitty)

Edited by Beastialg

OMG...im exhaustef, i recorded the whole speech, very sweet and the whole DCFMA performance, she said she had a fever, but gave her all anyway and OMG she's still looking gorgeous after all these years!

Hector and all of you guys, thank you so much for helping me out with this! Hope i can make it to the GT on saturday too!!!

The stadium was sold out for sure but the VIP section was not as packed as in S&S (I got the feeling the VIP section was bigger than in 2008). I arrived late (around 8PM) and when the show started (after 11PM) I was already very close to the front of the triangle (and luckily I'm tall too) and people didn't push much at all.

Tattoo said Eva, she said a short an emotional speech before DCFMA where she mentioned she wanted to inspire women all over the world and encourage them to be brave and to follow their dreams, she said she wants to fight for a world where women in Russia can exprrsss their selves freely, she mentioned Malala(not sure if she actually named her but she did talk about her story).

The DCFMA was very emotional, kinda like in the crying scene in the movie, she even stood up on the piano while singing it! First time on this tour ive seen her doing this, she also mentioned her shoe was broken lol that was really cute

DCFMA. With the tour about to end, I'm sure she is filled with mixed emotions.

[media=]

[/media]

OMG! :blush: She looks like she's about to collapse but gives the most amazing performance!

DCFMA. With the tour about to end, I'm sure she is filled with mixed emotions.

[media=]

[/media]

awww. shes amazing. does she tell the piano player "i love you"?