Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

thank you Mensch!!

well guys, I've been avoiding the most spoilers until today. I am going to the venue! I finally am gonna know what the show is about!!

Kisses to everyone!

I cant believe there are only 4 shows left, seems like yesterday when we were guessing the setlist

Yeah, it's kind of surreal it's all coming to an end now. I got so used to checking for updates on what happened where and what changed etc.

Also it's really impressive if you think about her life in these months. Imagine doing a show every other day ... since MAY! :wow:

[Joan]It's exhausting just watching[/Joan]

It was great and all but time to move on for the new year. She's so over it.

Oh yes - you can definitely tell she's fed up. She's also really zapped out of energy. Just watch some of the Youtube clips from Europe and compare them to the current shows. Poor Midge.

However -

Moving on is great but... moving on to what exactly? I don't want another 3 year hiatus please :(

Moving on is great but... moving on to what exactly? I don't want another 3 year hiatus please :(

Who knows MY PRECIOUS! Maybe the freakshow central thread aka "anna wasserface is back" reveals all.

Complete :manson:/> at the deranged stalkers

Complete :manson:/> at you rearing your ugly head again. NOBODY is interested in your negative shit. How long does it take for someone to get the message unless they have learning difficulties? Stop being rude to people, youll only get the same back. Be nice! I want to be nice to you, its like youve forgot your pills and are ruining everyone elses time on here. :unsure:/>

Complete :manson: at you rearing your ugly head again. NOBODY is intersted in your negative shit. How long does it take for someone to get the message unless they have learning difficulties? Stop being rude to people, youll only get the same back. Be nice! I want to be nice to you, its like youve forgot your pills and are ruining everyone elses time on here. :unsure:

:rotfl: A deranged stalker in more ways than one I see. If I want to comment on the kinds of "fans" that MADONNA HERSELF can't stand, then I will. Don't like it, don't read it etc etc.

Oh yes - you can definitely tell she's fed up. She's also really zapped out of energy. Just watch some of the Youtube clips from Europe and compare them to the current shows. Poor Midge.

However -

You can def tell during Celebration, she moves alot more sluggish now, LOL