Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

I need to get in the pit!!! What should i do? Bombard guy with tweets? I don't even know how that works!

The tweet thing didn't work for me but worked for Mat Guy. Well i couldn't even tweet properly while already being in line the day before the show... :(

You should try though, it's a matter of luck really.

Oh god, ive done so many stupid things M related back in the day. I even sat in the back of her car after the Girlie Show 1st night Wembley Stadium. Not my fault....They actually left the doors open. I only touched the handles and wiggled my bum in her seat. Im not wierd. :lol:

I need to get in the pit!!! What should i do? Bombard guy with tweets? I don't even know how that works!

Start with the tweets, try to make them stand out. If you're wearing something personalized, send Guy a pic of you (and whoever else is going) wearing whatever "Madonna" outfit you're wearing to the show. Also, mention your section JUST in case they decide to get you into it last minute cause it's not "full" enough and maybe they'll come by. Mention your e-mail and tell them to PLEASE consider you and e-mail you even the day of.

If nothing works, tweet while you're in your spot too and be really enthusiastic. They might pick you out of the crowd for the PIT.

it has nothing to do with love. it is for psychiatry

freeky freeky shit

I've done some freaky shit for love both personal love and admiration for Madonna-love.

I didn't make a video of killing myself because I was obsessed with my "idol" like Bjork's fan did...that's freaky shit. Running and screaming after them in a panic of joy and pure thrill and happiness, not so much.

I am all for her meeting world leaders, but not that fuckwit. I spent three weeks in Argentina in November and did not meet one person who had a good thing to say about her.

We did a city tour and they stopped outside the hotel she stays in. The only thing they said was "This is where Madonna stays when she is in BA". I felt like it was some sort of holy pilgrimage to the promised land.

You probably met the wrong people. That fucktwit downsized unemployment from 20% to 8% in less than ten years and the mainstream corporate media is against her for wanting demonopolize them, so probably all the ones you spoke to were fucktards who believe anything the corporate media has to say. That fucktwit is the best president we've had in history. Look it up.

looool I bet we wouldnt be considered crazy if we were hacking and getting exclusives...now THAT is what I call crazy!!!

Chasing your idol around town after events is a rite of passage...its brill...

I know and STILL I wouldn't consider hacking CRAZY if you're just doing it to leak demos and unreleased stuff..sorry but I love to hear unreleased tracks and I don't care how M feels about it, it's awesome. GMAYL, ok that was a little f-Ed up considering it wasn't even an "early" version..it practically stayed the same.

Releasing new music their working on is not cool but tbh, I'm a hardcore fan. I lovers hear anything and everything I can get my hands on. If that means, someone's out there hacking, so be it. I'm not doing it cause I don't know how. :lol:

But yea, running around town with them, most def. a right of passage.

Start with the tweets, try to make them stand out. If you're wearing something personalized, send Guy a pic of you (and whoever else is going) wearing whatever "Madonna" outfit you're wearing to the show. Also, mention your section JUST in case they decide to get you into it last minute cause it's not "full" enough and maybe they'll come by. Mention your e-mail and tell them to PLEASE consider you and e-mail you even the day of.

If nothing works, tweet while you're in your spot too and be really enthusiastic. They might pick you out of the crowd for the PIT.

Ok, i'll give this a try too, thanks!!!!

Doing it now...which night?

Im going both shows but i have an early access ticket for the second show so i have more chances there, so i'm doing the twitter thing for tomorrows show, night 1!

Ok, i'll give this a try too, thanks!!!!

Mensch we should get together one day and chase M!!! hahahaha then post the footage on here!

I tried to help you out and I'll try again later...the show's tonight? Or tomorrow?

NEVER Chelle, cause then, I would make a fool out of myself, and everyone would think I'm crazy just like they do about the people in the video we're discussing! Lol I gotta say, since I joined the gym, I could sprint next to M's car through the entire NYC up to her apt. !!

I messaged you last week asking for your info! Emailing his assistant Sam now is probably too late for her to hook me up so go tweet the fuck out of Guy and I'll see if I can help.

hahahahahah! omg I was surprised at how fit I was, I literally sprinted through Central London whilst screaming Madonna...haha I actually wanna see the CCTV footage of that day, I must look like a deranged terrorist!

I don't mind having private footage of my insanity :lmao: but I think I would literally cry OUT LOUD if it was ever posted online or HERE! :dead:

I just go on a total rant about everything I ever loved about her, what is underrated, questions (that go unanswered!)

Jogging with her in central park was the most fun though cause I got used to it and I just started jogging regularly within her vicinity. :lmao:

I felt like we were BFF's living in the city just jogging about minding our business.

I messaged you last week asking for your info! Emailing his assistant Sam now is probably too late for her to hook me up so go tweet the fuck out of Guy and I'll see if I can help.

You should still try. Ultimately, if the show is today, Guy is not going to check his twitter. Sam has more chances of pulling people into the PIT day-of IMO

OMG!!! I didn't see your message, holy f*ck!!!!

You should still try. Ultimately, if the show is today, Guy is not going to check his twitter. Sam has more chances of pulling people into the PIT day-of IMO

The Buenos Aires show is tmrw and Saturday and Guy's contest was announced just a few hours ago on twitter! Sam handles the twitter as well and checks it often. I DM the account many times at shows even right before it started and got people in. That's how I got in and some friends in at the MSG showand other shows very last minute.

Awww, omg I'm on YouTube literally carrying on like a deranged fool....someones even commented "that girls was excited" hahahahahahahaha!

See thats why I miss having M live in London, she was sooo accessible here and I could see her

I demand you to post this video now.

The Buenos Aires show is tmrw and Saturday and Guy's contest was announced just a few hours ago on twitter! Sam handles the twitter as well and checks it often. I DM the account many times at shows even right before it started and got people in. That's how I got in and some friends in at the MSG showand other shows very last minute.

Well let's hope for the best.

Just tweeted a pic of my girlie show tickets lmao, starting to feel a bit desperate

Good! Desperate is just the emotion you need to win PIT tickets! I felt desperate and didn't sleep for over 24hrs and I got them! :lol:

Don't lose hope. Do you have good seats at least?

Good! Desperate is just the emotion you need to win PIT tickets! I felt desperate and didn't sleep for over 24hrs and I got them! :lol:

Don't lose hope. Do you have good seats at least?

Yeah, golden circle, but it's a huge ass stadium with no seats at all lol