Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Lilou & others have said they love her for being so honest. someone else said the show is overly and unnecessarily violent. So you think they'll stop playing violent video games and refuse to watch all action movies the next couple of days? If so: good on them and I applaud their honesty and realness, if not: they're major hypocrites.

I'm sure my boss would love my honesty too if I were to write an email to the office upon walking in and saying, "Honestly, I didn't feel like coming in today, but here we go..."

............. right.

Guest Xanthium

People die from gun related injuries every day that we don't know about. Why was this dancer okay with performing the opening numbers before but not now? Selective outrage is annoying.

I agree xanthie.. strange how people can't see it like that. I've been against those stupid action movies that get worshipped from the start (and they still are today..) so im definitely not one of those action film fans.

perhaps if out of respect they stopped playing violent movies at the cinemas right now, and stopped selling those video games, I would definitely look at it differently. But of course they won't. So why should Madonna? this is all so ironic in a vile sort of way.

It's already starting...

@SashaMallory

To be completely honest... Im not excited about doing the first half of this show. But I have to do my job. Not proud of this at the moment.

From her own dancer...

What an asshole. She must have the brain the size of a pea if she isnt able to know the difference between fantasy (a stage performance) and reality. I am sure there are plenty of action packed movies being filmed right now that involve guns. I highly doubt anyone on set is calling for them to stop production.

People die from gun related injuries every day that we don't know about. Why was this dancer okay with performing the opening numbers before but not now? Selective outrage is annoying.

right said. Everyday people are killed by guns in Africa, Middle East, South AMerica and in Mexiko where they danced 3 weeks ago. her behavious has no excuse. An artist has to stand to his artistical work no matter what happens in the world. Shes just exagerating it. But, she will kiss madonnas ass when she gets her check !

right said. Everyday people are killed by guns in Africa, Middle East, South AMerica and in Mexiko where they danced 3 weeks ago. her behavious has no excuse. An artist has to stand to his artistical work no matter what happens in the world. Shes just exagerating it. But, she will kiss madonnas ass when she gets her check !

So true.

I think there's something to be said about the lack of intelligence in our society when people only grieve for a situation that is glamorized in the media but they completely avoid the same issues that continue on every single day in different parts of the world and demonize M, for instance when she vocalizes it in her show (Nobody Knows Me interlude) and claim that she's craving attention...

I just don't understand the world. Im convinced most people are stupid and I'm lucky to have had Madonna's influence at least partially open me up to understand things in a more subjective, realistic, honest manner.

And I'm sure she's not the only dancer who feels that way.

I don't expect everyone who works with Madonna to agree with her all the time. Having a difference of opinion is fine and it happens all the time. It's just shitty to disrespect Madonna in that manner publicly, especially when we all know Madonna's the one person who gets targeted easily so people can wash their hands (like with the other shootings).

Is Sasha not going to cash tonight's check and that of the last shows and is going to donate the $ to gun control/reform organizations, while she stops watching all violent movies & listening to songs that depict any kind of violence and stays away from violent games? I hope she also stays away from any photo shoots or shows where violence, guns, or anything of that nature are depicted. She kept her mouth shut when the many other shootings happened in the US or elsewhere.

Guest Not4Pussies

A similar thing happened when Madonna chose to continue the DWT after the 9/11 attacks. Madonnas mentality was "the show must go on." Liz Rosenseberg and Niki Harris did not agree. Rosenseberg quit as her publicist for a bit but later came back on board. Although M finished the DWT, she changed the Mer Girl performance, she didn't shoot the "bad guy" at the end. Instead she puts the gun down, walks towards him and embraces him. Will she change.anything tonite?

People need to take Madonna's show in the proper context. Madonna herself explained the meaning of the performance back in August. The guns are meant to be "metaphors" and the show portrays a journey from dark to light. You have to go through darkness in order to get to light. All Madonna is trying to do is make the world a better place. And that's what most people want to do right now.

Again, SPECTACULAR second show in Buenos Aires. She was in a great mood and physically much better than the last show. The only weird moment was at the end of celebration where I noticed Rocco stared at her for a moment intead of dancing and she looked like she was going to faint. Very weird indeed, maybe it was just me but I would like to see a video of that moment again.

The show was much better technically than the first one. The sound was PERFECT this time, and the choreography an everything else run perfectly. The only technical problem I noticed was that the little floor screens didn't work until "Vogue" (and the same one that didn't work in "I'm a Sinner" didn't work again). No changes in the first segment because of the Newton shooting that I noticed.

She gave a great speech about a "New World" and being one and respect the other for who they are. She performed DCFMA & Love Spent again, but they lost some of the magic and intensity of the first show. I'm still thinking about her crying and shouting during the first time she did those here.

Overall, another great experience and I love this tour 100x times better that S&S (and I really liked that one two). I hope after the tour ends she takes a looooooooooong vacation because I think I've never seen her this exhausted ever.

A similar thing happened when Madonna chose to continue the DWT after the 9/11 attacks. Madonnas mentality was "the show must go on." Liz Rosenseberg and Niki Harris did not agree. Rosenseberg quit as her publicist for a bit but later came back on board. Although M finished the DWT, she changed the Mer Girl performance, she didn't shoot the "bad guy" at the end. Instead she puts the gun down, walks towards him and embraces him. Will she change.anything tonite?

plus she donated the money, she puts her money where her mouth is

Fuck that Sasha Mallory.

She knows there are 2 shows left, so she is not worried about losing her job or the paycheck.

that sasha bitch could really go to hell

how the fuck could you say such thing when you are a member of the team

it's not like people saying shit to their friends and family about their jobs, this kind of comments made PUBLICLY by M's own dancer would only give the press more materials to use against her

such an unprofessional dumbass and hopefully she won't take the check since she was not proud of it at all

I find the whole gun thing so odd. If this was twenty years ago and interviewers asked real questions M could sit down and ask what were all asking; why is she prosecuted for guns and films arent; why is the fact shes 53 brought up so much; why did her mention of drugs go so scrutinised while gagas wasnt? Yet no interviewer is going to ask her, "do you think this is acceptable, explain yoirself", because people dont ask that of celebrities any more, no one is accountable. Its sad.

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't get people that go to he shows to see and lay.attention at the little things that.arent working. I don't care if a vube is not going up or if a video didn't work during a performance all I case about is the lady performing

Actually a show was cancelled, & I believe Liz & M had an argument about a 9/11 benefit/charity thing.

M did say she wanted 2 continue '2 remind people of how precious life is' :fag: & She gave a great speech.

It's already starting...

@SashaMallory

To be completely honest... Im not excited about doing the first half of this show. But I have to do my job. Not proud of this at the moment.

From her own dancer...

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's papers/blogs.

I guess it´s because the shooting.But again, it´s only a performance! and she´s a dancer, so should stay quite! if I had been talking shit about my job publicly like this...well, I would be unemployed!