Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Guest pedrohdi

please guys help me and my friends get into the GT, we made t shirts with all the live Vogues, yes we're THAT queer! https://twitter.com/...1625856/photo/1

tweet this tu guyo

@guyoseary #MDNABuenosAires2 The Vogue Boys into the GT @parritaduarte @alonsomarcucci @neondiego @larubia_ok They deserve it!

fingers crossed!

Done ;) you guys look amazing!

What's wrong with her???

She was crying tears of real sadness and pain. She looks so broken in the close ups from the shows, especially DCFMA and Love spent.

Is she as sad as we are to see that tour coming to an end? That tour was a crazy amzing journey, I bet she feels like a part of her has died..

there were rumors last night about an ambulance arriving at her hotel and the doctor said she shouldnt do the show tonight (i think she fainted) but someone of the hotel said the ambulance was there for someone else.. but then why would a doctor say otherwise? (and why would a doctor give out information?) so it could be gossip but.. here are pictures of it:

http://www.farandulashow.com/#!esp-fotos-1/c1jfb

Look, I don't want Madonna ill in any shape or form. Argentina will just have to calm down if she has to cancel. I can't bear any of this. She is my strong forever fit Queen.

I agree and she really seems tired and very sick right now, a dancer tweeted :

Dec 15th MDNA Argentina Buenos Aires Part 2 Today We Are Running Out Of Doses But The Drug Is Infinite...Argentina Are You Ready?????

but I also would have hoped she'd just stay in and take all the rest she needs..

also when I read something about an ambulance without anything else I totally freaked out, but it seems like she just needs a lot of rest and it's nothing serious.. yet. so im glad i didnt post it at the time because people could have panicked. but she really has to watch out & cancel the show of tonight so she can be stronger for her two other shows next week.

She is sick. She has flu, that was the news I read yesterday, which is also an excuse fpr her late start. I dont think, she has personal issues right now. Everything it seems like perfect.

She's sick, when you're sick you often get emotional, your body is weak so your defenses go down. It's not uncommon, she'll be fine :)

She's sick, when you're sick you often get emotional, your body is weak so your defenses go down. It's not uncommon, she'll be fine :)

yeah it's the ambulance rumours that are a bit alarming (there was an actual ambulance, check the link i posted if you're wondering, it has some pictures..)

yeah it's the ambulance rumours that are a bit alarming (there was an actual ambulance, check the link i posted if you're wondering, it has some pictures..)

Hope it's nothing, we haven't heard any cancellation for tonight so that's a good sign.

People do tend to be selective of her age. She's a fifty four year old woman.

Look how they an on about the strain Jacko wa facing doing a year residency of two or so gigs a week over a year in te same place!

She will get through it. Have a holiday. Then her workaholism will kick in

Being sick and exhausted does make a lot of people more emotional and easily upset. And I can imagine it would be ten-fold coming at the end of a strenuous tour.

Her crying between DCFMA and LS when she's gathering up the money on the ground is the hardest I think I've seen her cry in public before? It's only a couple seconds though, before she turns over and composes herself.

Side note: the Vogue costumes remind me of the style of costumes in My Fair Lady when the rich were watching the horserace. I feel like that was the same influence for JML in the Girlie Show look/style performance.

lLKmA.png

yes and this is from saturday night fever :D hehe...she is known about using these classic scenes - where have you been last 20 years?

madonna2.jpg

f33bcc7ea1fcdb9f4f33c6e0f2c6f4ac.jpg

today's show hasn't been suspended, the doors have opened already, I'm heading to the venue in a while. I'm pissed as hell for I've been tweeting every waking hour every ten minutes and didn't got GT when all VIP Package holders for tonight are going directly into the pit. Guy Oseary you MOTHER FUCKER

today's show hasn't been suspended, the doors have opened already, I'm heading to the venue in a while. I'm pissed as hell for I've been tweeting every waking hour every ten minutes and didn't got GT when all VIP Package holders for tonight are going directly into the pit. Guy Oseary you MOTHER FUCKER

Let's hope they take you guys to the pit directly at the venue, sometimes they do that!

yes and this is from saturday night fever :D/> hehe...she is known about using these classic scenes - where have you been last 20 years?

madonna2.jpg

f33bcc7ea1fcdb9f4f33c6e0f2c6f4ac.jpg

I know that darling but no one's discussed it about the Vogue performance from the MDNA tour. I already knew it about JML in the Girlie show but I was wondering if it was another look back at her own work, a part of the MDNA of the tour. But ok...

FFS :manson:/> They shouldn't make such comments

She can have her own opinion, but I find it very disrespectful and disloyal for people within M's own team to throw her under the bus publicly like that especially when they're still working with her. It's biting the hand that feeds you. It also gives the press more ammunition to use against her.