Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

Dont give up, my friend Jakob tweeted for 2 days non stop and got the DM at 5:30 the same eve of the show, he raced to LAX to get a flight to Las Vegas and got in!

Yeah, i'll keep on trying, don't know what else to tweet now lol

OMG JUST GOT GUYS EMAIL!!!!! LOVE U GUYS!!!! I'M IN!!! YES!!!!

Gus, Congratulations. I am so thrilled for you,

I have got to say that I just adore the people on this forum. Have just come onto this thread and to see people trying to help Gus was brilliant. Hector is an absolute superstar and Chellehighness, BarneyBoy, Mensch and Nessie again showing what great support and friends Madonna fans can be. I know this is soppy but it really is wonderful to see.

Gus, Congratulations. I am so thrilled for you,

I have got to say that I just adore the people on this forum. Have just come onto this thread and to see people trying to help Gus was brilliant. Hector is an absolute superstar and Chellehighness, BarneyBoy, Mensch and Nessie again showing what great support and friends Madonna fans can be. I know this is soppy but it really is wonderful to see.

You know what? I've had a rough couple of months, with a really bad break up wich left me really heartbroken, i spent most of week feeling sad, and coming here today, feeling all the love&help of some of you guys, really made me smile and made my day, and on top of it all, i'm seeing my lifelong idol tomorrow from inside the pit, and that's thanks to Hector and you guys, i'll be forever grateful! THANK YOU!

You know what? I've had a rough couple of months, with a really bad break up wich left me really heartbroken, i spent most of week feeling sad, and coming here today, feeling all the love&help of some of you guys, really made me smile and made my day, and on top of it all, i'm seeing my lifelong idol tomorrow from inside the pit, and that's thanks to Hector and you guys, i'll be forever grateful! THANK YOU!

This is what life's all about. I don't care if we all just interact online. YOU GOT THE PIT TICKETS and I hope it makes those rough months seem like a distant memory. Madonna will empower you.

And darling, there's always someone else in line for you out there.

Wait till you see the show! It's PHENOMENAL! I can't think of anything better for you to end the year with so you can leave all the baggage behind. I'm happy for you! Enjoy every minute.

This is what life's all about. I don't care if we all just interact online. YOU GOT THE PIT TICKETS and I hope it makes those rough months seem like a distant memory. Madonna will empower you.

And darling, there's always someone else in line for you out there.

Wait till you see the show! It's PHENOMENAL! I can't think of anything better for you to end the year with so you can leave all the baggage behind. I'm happy for you! Enjoy every minute.

Thank you!!! I'm still in shock!!!

You probably met the wrong people. That fucktwit downsized unemployment from 20% to 8% in less than ten years and the mainstream corporate media is against her for wanting demonopolize them, so probably all the ones you spoke to were fucktards who believe anything the corporate media has to say. That fucktwit is the best president we've had in history. Look it up.

Well we will have to agree to disagree on her. Her approval rating is low and there have been mass protests against her and her policies. Everything in BA is hugely overpriced, inflation officially reported at 10% (reality is its 15% or above - some even estimate over 20%), heading towards economic abyss, renationalising industry thus reducing confidence and inward investment, turning its traditional allies against it. Yes she is doing a great job.

ohhh Gus, this will be amazing for you, and as Mensch has said what better way to end the year and forget about the emotional trauma you have endured...start 2013 with a bang! :)

Thank you!!!

I just got a new camera, i need to learn how to use it for tomorrow! lmao

It's going to be sunny and very hot!!! I'm so excited!

omg the soundcheck and everythings gonna be amazing, I hope she switches it up Evita style for Argentina!

OMG I didn't even think of that!!! Totally forgot about the soundcheck!

wow all the pics of South America it looks so gorgeous I wanna go there now. SIGH. Still saving for Hawaii. This bitch needs to hit the Lottery pronto!

(I still have my Madonna Money w/ Breathless Mahoney on the bill from back when I was an ICON member. Is that legal tender in SA I hope? lol

We spotted our incognito alpha omega leaving her hotel in sunny Buenos Aires Tuesday.

Dressed all in black, she kinda looked like she was on her way to a funeral — but we're told she was actually on her way to a fabulous photo shoot in the La Boca neighborhood.

http://perezhilton.com/2012-12-12-madonna-incognito-in-argentina#.UMm4Z1mLyy8