Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

lol, I've been to the hotel today, it's kinda payback from my inner gay teen, but when I got there she had left already. According to what some of the guys told me, the photoshoot is supposed to be for a magazine, alla Blame It On Rio

Idk, I saw it happen all the time here in the city (with other "big" artists) and everytime Madonna was around, we would run after her car...unless you attempt to break her windows or attack her, I think it's common "fan" behavior to run after them when they are spotted.

Idk, I saw it happen all the time here in the city (with other "big" artists) and everytime Madonna was around, we would run after her car...unless you attempt to break her windows or attack her, I think it's common "fan" behavior to run after them when they are spotted.

Common fan behavior?

:megamanson::mohawk::medusa::noway:

Common fan behavior?

:megamanson:/> :mohawk:/> :medusa:/> :noway:/>

I'm guessing you've never seen Madonna outside of a concert venue? :lol:

She goes through this in front of every hotel, tv show, or event she attends.

Were you part of the mmad FONs back in the day? :sneaky:

Were you part of the mmad FONs back in the day? :sneaky:/>

No, I wasn't part of any sort of group. I did it on my own and I would see the same people all the time but I kept to myself. It was just so common in NYC. Even, without notice, sometimes you just see people running through the streets after a car and then realize it's for someone famous or something.

People are ripping this video (on my facebook at least) as if these people are crazy and I disagree. I've had my moments and I never wanted to offend or disrespect Madonna but come on seriously, the bitch wanted the fame and attention, no matter how annoying she may find it now. It comes with this type of career& when she started, it's probably all she wanted to begin with aside from a paycheck.

It's happened with many other artists throughout history and it's just that you feel inclined to try and get close to someone you've admired for so long but have felt disattached to. Now, with social media and technology, it's a little different and even people with twitter accounts, claim their own fame. It's a joke if you ask me, but I still wear my running shoes when I go see M at an event, and surely I've never been the only one.

Mensch I've done the same hahaha its fun, I remember we ran all the way from Great Portland Street down past to Trafalger Square in London after Madonnas car, cant remember which event it was but there was about 40 of us...looool its fun!

Its so much fun! :lol:

It's funny cause when they shot the TUTR video everyone was like, "omg I'd love to be there..." but now everyone's like, "omg they are crazy!"

Wtf do you think the TUTR fans were doing? They were waiting for her to come out just like this video and were probably screaming too but obviously it's different when she's just exposed and hanging out. You have more fun and can settle down but be excited. If she's just racing by, everything happens so fast so you run and scream like crazy and then she's gone and it's over.

Despite seeing it for over 7 months now, and only 4 shows left, I am always blown away when I see the MDNA stage!

Me too. I think I'm more blown away by this tour than any of her other ones. It's just so engaging to the eyes. I simply can't wait for the DVD and hope they do justice in the editing department.

Me too. I think I'm more blown away by this tour than any of her other ones. It's just so engaging to the eyes. I simply can't wait for the DVD and hope they do justice in the editing department.

shame that lovely roof won't be immortalized in the dvd :(

I thought she was meeting the president yesterday!

I am all for her meeting world leaders, but not that fuckwit. I spent three weeks in Argentina in November and did not meet one person who had a good thing to say about her.

We did a city tour and they stopped outside the hotel she stays in. The only thing they said was "This is where Madonna stays when she is in BA". I felt like it was some sort of holy pilgrimage to the promised land.