Buenos Aires - December 13 & 15

unruhe

I know there are still two more weeks to go and people in Brazil is one day away of having her in their country but guys: I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I have been trying to keep myself spoiler free during the whole tour, I didn't watch a single video and didn't listen to any of the audios out there. Just a few photos and I know some of the setlist, but not in order. I NEED to see her live NOW! Most of you guys have already seen her this tour and I feel I might be the only one left. I wanna get into the golden triangle! Who's going from mnation? just dannylex and I? I am sooooo excited!!

I know there are still two more weeks to go and people in Brazil is one day away of having her in their country but guys: I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I have been trying to keep myself spoiler free during the whole tour, I didn't watch a single video and didn't listen to any of the audios out there. Just a few photos and I know some of the setlist, but not in order. I NEED to see her live NOW! Most of you guys have already seen her this tour and I feel I might be the only one left. I wanna get into the golden triangle! Who's going from mnation? just dannylex and I? I am sooooo excited!!

You did good, i also skipped everything before the tour, no audios, no videos..but it was soooo worth it....i saw her 3 times in total, but the 1st time was the best,...me quede con la boca abierta los primero 20 minutos hasta que reaccione... especially the opening which was everything...

..of course, i saw her in Canada, so my wait was only 3 months into the tour, not 6 :-S

Even knowing the tracklist by heart and seeing every segment of the show 100x on video, I still loved this tour so much when seeing it live. Hats off to people w/ that kind of willpower to see it all (or most) like a virgin. No way could I do that and wouldn't even attempt to try (Mainly cuz I fear my head would explode from euphoria in the arena lol)

I know, it's sooooo hard, specially when your country usually is at the end of the tours. I did the same in 2008 (yes! I went to the four shows and going to all of the BA and Cordoba ones this time) and when Vogue started with 4 Minuted mixed into it, or Devil, or Like A Prayer it was un-believable. I only wish she came to BA earlier in the schedule next time :madgemanson:

I am freaking out about watching a last show of a Madonna tour too, I mean, Phineas, how random is Cordoba!! why did she do that!!

Cordoba - beyond random.

I think she was banking on adding another bigger city after that on the 23 and end it there.

For example, returning to Santiago or Buenos Aires, or trying somewhere new (Lima, Peru - where she said repeatedly she wanted to go - even during that Twitter chat - and it would make sense since Cordoba is "on the way" up to Lima, from Buenos Aires).

Did I mention that my parents are going to the Dec 15th show? The fuckers are going. My Xmas present to them.

They weren't going to shell out that kind of cash since they already saw S&S back in 2008. But after I saw the MDNA Tour here in the U.S., I couldn't let them make that mistake :p/>

Agh, I'm dying to go. And the more Turn Up the Radio picks up over there, the better.

see? this is why I keep on trying to get my boyfriend pregnant, these are what kids are for! have they ever been to Buenos Aires? they're gonna love it, you should have come with them

Any news regarding the toxic explosion in Buenos Aires? Is everything under control now? I read they were evacuating people yesterday.

oh yes, they evacuated a few buildings but by the afternoon everything was back to normal! Some people were fantasizing about a zombie apocalypse of some sort :p

Guest bluejean

She should sing that instead of Holiday!

I remember when I was a kid I used to imagine fantasy setlists and one of them was Madonna arriving on a train on stage and singing that song but with whatever city she was in "What's new! Sydney, Australia! I'm new!"

Sounds kind of lame now :lol: