What happened to her vocals here?

pattitude

Her vocals sound horrible during the second verse of the song. There must be heavy vocal alteration going into the DVD because she sang Express Yourself much better the last couple weeks but at what seemed to be a higher pitch. What do you thing??

i know it's her and the team's fault for starting late but.. those fucking ungrateful bastards.. they say she has no respect to her fans but to leave in the middle of a show, as if it "show her" is disrespectful as well. they don't deserve her. end of.

also i hear Madonna said "divorce him" to some wife of a guy who wouldnt stand up and dance along. the wife got so angry that she spoke to security of the arena and LEFT. she couldnt even take a joke of Madonna.

bitter twats.

Her vocals sound horrible during the second verse of the song. There must be heavy vocal alteration going into the DVD because she sang Express Yourself much better the last couple weeks but at what seemed to be a higher pitch. What do you thing??[/media]

I don't hear that.... her vocals seem fine to me.

The only problme in this video is the crowd, there seems to be none.

I agree with From France.

Her vocals sound just fine to me. The only thing that bothers me is the audience.

Yeah I notice empty seats also which won't be a good look. I guess they'll mash up footage from Ciao Italia lol! But all jokes aside that looks very depressing. They should have filmed Yankee stadium and called it a wrap!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluejean

Yeah or MSG.

I just ordered 2 bootlegs from MSG, one shot from the screen and one of Madonna close up. I hope they look as good the whole way through as the clips of it!

That one from the screens at Yankee Stadium was abit blurry/shit.

I love how the stage reflects the lights on video

[media=]

[/media]

LOL @ those seats on the left

It looks so sad that I could cry :( And that last part of the Celebration song makes it even more sad.

They should seriously scrap this whole Miami mess and film another upcoming show quickly. :lol:

Either that or plan another date at MSG yet again and shoot it there.

What a dud that Miami audience was.

i know it's her and the team's fault for starting late but.. those fucking ungrateful bastards.. they say she has no respect to her fans but to leave in the middle of a show, as if it "show her" is disrespectful as well. they don't deserve her. end of.

also i hear Madonna said "divorce him" to some wife of a guy who wouldnt stand up and dance along. the wife got so angry that she spoke to security of the arena and LEFT. she couldnt even take a joke of Madonna.

bitter twats.

people are so dumb

It looks so sad that I could cry :(/> And that last part of the Celebration song makes it even more sad.

It's not that bad. It's like 20 empty seats total on both ends. They could easily edit that out or maybe they could just use the fan shots from other cities and just say it was "mainly shot" in Miami but with footage from all around the world. Surely, they filmed a bunch of other shows and guy's filmed absolutely everything. Idk, there's still an uncertainty about everything from upcoming single releases to the DVD being Colombia and now Miami so my guess is they are definitely going to make it look the best they could by doing whatever the hell they have to.

Than again, they would need permission from the audience (theoretically...even though no one cares) by stating it outside the venue so I guess they DO have to use Miami...