Eu Tô Chegando - Madonna

Mat.Guy

What part did she say she'll only have 2 weeks vacation after the tour? I guess I missed that.

That's another thing that just went on the aired version.

She said what shes gonna do next is a secret of Estate but shes gonna have only 2 weeks of vacation.

I need a spanish traduction!! Has she said something about her next album or what is she going to do when finish the tour??

Is PORTUGUESE darling.

Read my previous post.

Is PORTUGUESE darling.

Read my previous post.

Ok, thanks Mat.Guy. What shes gonna do next is a secret of Estate?? I am excited. New album?? New film?? New american president?? Anything is possible

Has she said something about fourth single of MDNA or something about MDNA?? :)

http://globotv.globo...a-huck/2258773/

A link,if you guys need ;)

I think it's the best interview from MDNA Era (not only cause i'm brazilian). She seems really excited for coming here.

And the surprise: will she'll perform Superstar here,since it's gonna be released here in a EP? Let's look it up...

Oh, Which are your sources?? Is it true?? :)

Love it, best interview for ages. She is awesome, nice to see after the Ellen style. I am just gonna block out the 2 weeks break and future plans that she bumped Australia for, it still hurts:)

Oh, Which are your sources?? Is it true?? :)

No, its not true. If you checked the previous pages you can have a link with the subtitled interview.

Nothing about singles or new performances.

Seriously, why people dont read the FULL thread before starting to make a mess.

People posting links that were already posted, talking nonsense, and asking the same questions all the time.

This is not for you Alex, I swear. I dont want to be rude, but this is getting all messed up.

Please go back and READ if you want to know what happened and to see that you dont have to post more "exclusive" links. They are posted.

THANK YOU.

Madonna :dramatic:

Loved the interview.

I hope many Brazillians watch it and buy tickets to the show if they haven't.

Looks like a popular show.

Guest Not4Pussies

That's another thing that just went on the aired version.

She said what shes gonna do next is a secret of Estate but shes gonna have only 2 weeks of vacation.

what does that mean?

I LOVE IT!!!

Demonna was NOT there that night. She seems to be in a good place in her life right now. She didn't look tired at all, you'd think it was the middle of the day.

Oh, and is that the SAME tape that was heard on IGTTYAS??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Madonna is looking so amazing.

Only she can still look sexy as hell after performing for 2 hrs and being drenched in sweat with messy hair.

And is it me or are her arms looking more smoothed out and less buff? Like she has stopped the body builder look she had going on for awhile with the veins and shit popping out? :lol: Even the bitches arms are now aging in the opposite direction. :lol:

Guest Fukujima

That's another thing that just went on the aired version. She said what shes gonna do next is a secret of Estate but shes gonna have only 2 weeks of vacation.

Is she finally starring in Sunset Boulevard? :drama:

what does that mean?

LOL it is a State Secret, it means that it's a secret that needs to be kept secret under any circumstances, It's an expression that can be used just to underline the fact that you are not going to let other people discover a fact anytime soon ( or ever). It was said ironically

She was so gentle and sweet .I was ready to put her to bed and tuck her in.

What a great mom she is.

She referred to the Miami drama a bit. She WAS late because of the filming.

To all the bitches that said she was 3 and a half hours late and left ... M stated she's supposed to go on 10 so don't count the time from 8!

LOL it is a State Secret, it means that it's a secret that needs to be kept secret under any circumstances, It's an expression that can be used just to underline the fact that you are not going to let other people discover a fact anytime soon ( or ever). It was said ironically

YES! Thank you so much Fukujima! What would I do without you!

Its a very common expression in Brazil, sorry for putting in a strange way for you uys.

I was made to think I was a liar in the previous threads when I said it was because of the filming...and look we've heard from the horse's mouth! LOOOOOOL

Dont, ive stapled my mouth shut, youre making me laugh and burst them open. :lol:

Seriously, why people dont read the FULL thread before starting to make a mess.

People posting links that were already posted, talking nonsense, and asking the same questions all the time.

This is not for you Alex, I swear. I dont want to be rude, but this is getting all messed up.

Please go back and READ if you want to know what happened and to see that you dont have to post more "exclusive" links. They are posted.

THANK YOU.

relax

OMG she is everything!!!!! I couldnt see on TV but i watched in the internet! She is so cool and relaxed! Really those kinds of interviews are so rare but they are always the best!!!! Wish we could see more of her like this!!!! The brazilians are going nuts right now!!!! LOVE HER!!!!!