São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

I don't understand what happened?? And can someone confirm that she also didn't perform I'm Addicted?

She performed I'm Addicted (not barefeet). She just didn't do LAV or Love Spent. She dressed the fan tshirt on and leaved. And she did not rehearsed those songs either, when i entered the stadium it was her blond coreo girl who was testing (singing) Love Spent.

Do you think Nessie's crowd problems could have been a reason for cutting the show short so the crowds would leave earlier? Just a thought....

Possibly! If the crowd was that frenzied, LAV / LS and all it's naked, writhing glory could've sent them over the edge lol.

And Nessie, in all seriousness, I'm glad you're OK and didn't get hurt!

And Nessie, in all seriousness, I'm glad you're OK and didn't get hurt!

Oh thank you!! I'm fine but just a bit disappointed with the crowd... i'm too scared to go back there... i don't even wanna go for tonight's show anymore... i was too concerned about my safety and this is a terrible feeling that i never experienced before... it was amazing to see Madonna again! I definitely would never do it again though! Next time i will be in the edges of the stadium FAR from the field crowds enjoying a nice bottle of water and singing all the songs! :lol:

Speaking about the LAV/Love Spent absence it was really a big let down for everyone. It could have been a perfect show with those songs included but for whatever reason she decided to not perform it. I believe it was cut because of the delay and the furious crowds and multiple faints... she definitely knew that the crowds were acting too violent because the Golden Triangle Ipad game didn't happened for the Premium Section (during all day it was very crowded) and she even performed I'm Addicted in shoes. She was relaxed though. She was a real professional and said many words in portuguese! "Caralho" "Gostosa" "Muito obrigado"!

The absence of the two songs leaved the crowd with a feeling of the show being too short. But everyone was exausted to think about it and just wanna go home. It really felt like one hour and a half show since she started at 10:40 and finished at 00:10.

I didn't read the previous posts, so I'm sorry if was already posted.

"The Public got Out of Control in Sao Paulo so for Safety Reasons Love Spent and Like a Virgin were not sung

Fans who were at the first date in Sao Paulo reported that the field audience was incredibly heavy , one fan put it like this:

'I do not know what happened, it was like a Michael Jackson concert situation but 10 times worse, I was so afraid, it was as if everyone wanted a piece of her and I've seen Madonna before but I have never experienced anything like this. I was lucky to find a place to hold on to in a fence because from there I could grab and I was literally crushed for the whole show.

The show and the audience were on fire even without Love Spent and Like a Virgin.

I have tickets for the second show but simply I can not do it again. I love Madonna but I was about to die for a crazy crowd that nearly dropped down the fence creating a tragedy. I am too afraid to live it again. I never expected what happened during the show and it will happen again because I know the Brazilian public. '

Another fan confirms that he talked to one of the dancers and said that Madonna's team had been reported about what was happening in the field and that the decision to scrap off the striptease section was made at last minute since they were worried for the safety of the people."

"The Public got Out of Control in Sao Paulo so for Safety Reasons Love Spent and Like a Virgin were not sung

Fans who were at the first date in Sao Paulo reported that the field audience was incredibly heavy , one fan put it like this:

'I do not know what happened, it was like a Michael Jackson concert situation but 10 times worse, I was so afraid, it was as if everyone wanted a piece of her and I've seen Madonna before but I have never experienced anything like this. I was lucky to find a place to hold on to in a fence because from there I could grab and I was literally crushed for the whole show.

The show and the audience were on fire even without Love Spent and Like a Virgin.

I have tickets for the second show but simply I can not do it again. I love Madonna but I was about to die for a crazy crowd that nearly dropped down the fence creating a tragedy. I am too afraid to live it again. I never expected what happened during the show and it will happen again because I know the Brazilian public. '

Another fan confirms that he talked to one of the dancers and said that Madonna's team had been reported about what was happening in the field and that the decision to scrap off the striptease section was made at last minute since they were worried for the safety of the people."

Well, that was me :lmao:

Well, that was me :lmao:

:dead:

:lol: Nessie, you're a star!!! :)

And we need to take a second to appreciate that our Queen can still cause a riot of MANIA after all this time. I mean, is this not incredible? 30 yrs in and still getting such a hysteria-like reaction?? :dramatic:

Well I think it's not cool that she cut songs due to the late starts. I mean people didn't paid 3/4 of tickets.

This show is so good that seems too short as it is. I can imagine and feel bad for those who seen it shorter without 2 or 3 songs.

Pics? I was fighting for my LIFE! :lmao:

i am so sorry you had such a terrifying experience at the show. i know it really must have been scary. thank god you are ok. you are smart not to go back. if you do maybe you can stay in the back and just listen to madonna sing or something, i know its not the best of situations but at least you will be there. sending hugs :)

i am so sorry you had such a terrifying experience at the show. i know it really must have been scary. thank god you are ok. you are smart not to go back. if you do maybe you can stay in the back and just listen to madonna sing or something, i know its not the best of situations but at least you will be there. sending hugs :)/>

I'm handing my tickets to a couple friends of mine who really wants to be there but didn't have any. But i'm warning them to not try to get any closer of the fences! Lol

maybe it was freezing cold

Cold? We were literally ripping of our shirts! Justify My Love 'naked' got a whole new meaning! Hahahahaha

It would be so sad if Nessie won't go! Such a great loyal fanand so excited for the shows :sad:

I have not read anything about the show other the wild crowd. weird!

How was the show ?????