São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

Não se sabe ainda por qual motivo que Madonna não cantou Like A Virgin/Love Spent, mas vale lembrar que, hoje pela tarde ela ensaiou as duas músicas no estádio!

She rehearsed both songs but didn't perform them. I don't think it was raining, so I don't know what went wrong.

Before Masterpiece, people were apparently asking for Holiday, but she didn't do it. :huh:

Guys I'm so so so destroyed i can't believe it! The woman is EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm over! Really i don't have enough health for this anymore. The show was AMAZING! I sang the entire setlist since the rehearsal.... But: the problem: HELL PUBLIC. I love Madonna but i can't anymore with this. THE FiELD PUBLIC WAS A NIGHTMARE. I was really scared. Too many people fainted. No water for hours and she started at 10:40. I was simply lucky to find my way to the fence because a couple in front of me gave up hours before the show started. I was literally SMASHED against the fence and I have no idea what happened this time. It was like everybody wanted a piece of her and I never experienced what happened today. It felt like a MJ situation 10X worse. I have tickets for tomorrow show but I simply can't. I love Madonna so much but I was on the verge of being killed by the unbelievable mass of insane people that almost dropped down the fence and a tragedy almost happened. I'm not conditioned to this. I'm too scared. The show was amazing and she was on fire even if she skipped LAV and Love Spent. But the violence prevented me to fully enjoyed it as I wished. Field shows? Never again. I love her and I am the lucky one who has seen Madonna so close at the SS and now at the MDNA Tour. But never ever expected what I experienced today, and trust me I know the Brazilian public. Well let me die in my bed for now. Luv you guys!

Guys I'm so so so destroyed i can't believe it! The woman is EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm over! Really i don't have enough health for this anymore. The show was AMAZING! I sang the entire setlist since the rehearsal.... But: the problem: HELL PUBLIC. I love Madonna but i can't anymore with this. THE FiELD PUBLIC WAS A NIGHTMARE. I was really scared. Too many people fainted. No water for hours and she started at 10:40. I was simply lucky to find my way to the fence because a couple in front of me gave up hours before the show started. I was literally SMASHED against the fence and I have no idea what happened this time. It was like everybody wanted a piece of her and I never experienced what happened today. It felt like a MJ situation 10X worse. I have tickets for tomorrow show but I simply can't. I love Madonna so much but I was on the verge of being killed by the unbelievable mass of insane people that almost dropped down the fence and a tragedy almost happened. I'm not conditioned to this. I'm too scared. The show was amazing and she was on fire even if she skipped LAV and Love Spent. But the violence prevented me to fully enjoyed it as I wished. Field shows? Never again. I love her and I am the lucky one who has seen Madonna so close at the SS and now at the MDNA Tour. But never ever expected what I experienced today, and trust me I know the Brazilian public. Well let me die in my bed for now. Luv you guys!

Omg that's crazy! Well luckily, you're ok and you saw it close enough to enjoy!

How about trying to get GT for tomorrow instead ...Tweet guy O and ask for it

Nessie, hope you are feeling OK now. It is such a shame the crowd spoiled an incredible night for you. Look after yourself and rest up.

I WON GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IM GONNA DIE!

GUY just send me! My sister and I almost fainted right now! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna THANK HECTOR, MENSCH, CHELLEHIGHNESS and NESSIE!

You guys ROCK!

I will make it up to you!

tumblr_meg9yzzJ4r1qj28qwo1_r2_500.gif

I'm leaving to the airport now! Will try to contact you later!

Madonna here I am!

Thank goodness! I'm so glad I got you in. I contacted him privately too begging him to put you guys in there. I'm hoping he sent a DM to Nessie too! My Brazilian babies deserve to be in the sanctuary of GT and away from that field hell with 10,000s behind you pushing and trampling around!

GUY just send me! My sister and I almost fainted right now! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You guys ROCK!

Madonna here I am!

Yay! That really makes happy! Enjoy every second! It's worth everything! It will end so fast so embrace it!

You guys ROCK!

Madonna here I am!

Congratulations Mat Guy, Have a wonderful time and post your review

It's strange the way she has done this on the tour - only time in her entire career that I know of, where she's missed out songs from her concerts.

In Edinburgh - just as Human Nature ended she stood at the end of the catwalk and was lowered into the ground - then when the following video interlude was over she just appeared on the main stage to do "I'm A Sinner".

LAV and I'm Addicted just didn't happen and unless you were a fan who knew the original setlist, you would never have known anything was different.

It's strange the way she has done this on the tour - only time in her entire career that I know of, where she's missed out songs from her concerts.

In Edinburgh - just as Human Nature ended she stood at the end of the catwalk and was lowered into the ground - then when the following video interlude was over she just appeared on the main stage to do "I'm A Sinner".

LAV and I'm Addicted just didn't happen and unless you were a fan who knew the original setlist, you would never have known anything was different.

Is there a curfew in São Paulo?

The only reason she skipped songs in Edinburgh is because she was going to overrun the 11pm curfew that the stadium has because it's in a residential area. She finished at like 10.58pm :')

At the end of Celebration she said 'we made it' haha.

Is there a curfew in São Paulo?

The only reason she skipped songs in Edinburgh is because she was going to overrun the 11pm curfew that the stadium has because it's in a residential area. She finished at like 10.58pm :')

At the end of Celebration she said 'we made it' haha.

Yeah - but as many people there on the night said - if she'd wanted to do the complete show in Edinburgh she could have just started it 10 mins earlier.

Curfews have been in place at various venues forever - yet for some reason the MDNA Tour is the first time in Madonna's career where she has decided to omit songs from her show on certain nights! Just sayin. :angel:

Yeah - but as many people there on the night said - if she'd wanted to do the complete show in Edinburgh she could have just started it 10 mins earlier.

Curfews have been in place at various venues forever - yet for some reason the MDNA Tour is the first time in Madonna's career where she has decided to omit songs from her show on certain nights! Just sayin. :angel:/>

I was there at the Edinburgh show too :) and yeah you are right, the girl sat in front of me said Madonna was supposed to come on at 8.30 and it was 9.15pm before her car even pulled in.