São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

Mat Guy the stage is actually in a much advanced phase now! I was there yesterday and the roof was already high in the sky!! Its beautiful!! A monster stage indeed!!

OMG so that site is wrong!

:drama:

Yes!!! You can actually go there and see the magnificence of the workers building it!! It's amazing! Hundreds of people working in big machines to put this monster stage together! You can enter by the São Paulo team store!! ;)

^ of course :thumbsup:

This isn't amateur hour

Mexico City was sold out and so Medellin and Rio

You wouldn't expect anything less from Queendonna

A quick surf through the photographic evidence in that BIG FAT FLOP TOUR thread is just :dramatic:

I think StageCo said they built 4, but I don't know if all of them are in the Americas. Someone else might be using one of her stages.

I think I read somewhere they have one in each continent because they couldnt be flown but I dunno whether thats actually accurate, they must have more than one in SA

"Jake Barry, director of production of MDNA, clarified the issue about the stage to a Brazilian website interview.

He said the stage doesnt belong to Madonna neither to Lady Gaga and even less to Live Nation. He said LN wouldnt have the money to build something like this.

The stage belongs to the Begian company Stage Co.

There's 4 stages traveling around the world. He said the Rio one is going to Porto Alegre and São Paulo's to Buenos Aires."

So I guess, there's two stages in South America right now.

Madonna sent a letter to Dilma today:

"President Dilma Rousseff, I'm sorry we couldn't met. I wish all the best to your beautiful country. With all my love, Madonna."

:inlove:

It turned out, their schedules are conflicting. Thats too bad.

Come on Dilmão! Make an effort! Shes our queen, you are just our prime minister.

08475103.jpg

Madonna sent a letter to Dilma today:

"President Dilma Rousseff, I'm sorry we couldn't met. I wish all the best to your beautiful country. With all my love, Madonna."

:inlove:

It turned out, their schedules are conflicting. Thats too bad.

Come on Dilmão! Make an effort! Shes our queen, you are just our prime minister.

08475103.jpg

tong-thuis-pekinees-huisdieren_3308278.jpg

^:lmao:

Mat Guy, how is Dilma as a president, she seems to be a cool lady?

Oh shes a QoL of her own!

Nobody stands in her way, you can bet! She is known for being a bitch. Everybody must do things how she wants things to be done, and if not, fired!

If you dont know the answer to one of her questions, youre fired! If you doesnt achieve the goals she made for you, youre fired!

Shes not here to play. People at the Palácio do Planalto (government headquarters) said no president before her was so demanding. And thats cool cause shes our first woman!

I didnt vote for her and probably wont do it again when she tries a second term, for other political reasons, but I cant deny shes being doing a good job. Specially with corruption. If you are under suspicion of curruption...... youre fired!

Who's attending the show tonight?

My brother will be there hopefully in the traingle..

MDNA_SP_01_12-1.jpg

Damn, when I see pics like this I'm reminded how much of an honor it was for me to see her live in such a small venue, up close, for just under 50 bucks!

Anyway, flop tour. No one's there.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in the FIRST LINE in the righ side of the triangle stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing spot! :D

Guest bluejean

He said the stage doesnt belong to Madonna neither to Lady Gaga and even less to Live Nation. He said LN wouldnt have the money to build something like this.

Come off it. How much was their contract with Madonna? Biggest touring company in the world? They got alot of money.

They probably hire this stuff because it's cheaper that way but I'm sure they could buy 50 of them if they wanted.