Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

I just don't get this! What is she doing to her career?! Touring is the only thing she's #1 right now and still, she's screwing up!

Most of these people attending won't forget about this the next time she announces a tour no matter how great the show is!

Shes stupid.Her next tour will be a huge flop.

Poor Guy O, I bet he stands there sweating and pissing himself as the crowds boo and chant profanities...meanwhile his boss takes her precious time backstage making them wait, fully aware of the fury she is causing.

Show started at 10:55. No boos or any drama tonight! Great!

NOW please just give everything you got woman! And no shitty hair on 2nd section i hope! Please do Holiday...and please interact with the audience!

And please...no technical problems tonight (which i don't think there will be since it's the 2nd show)

I'm glad she started before eleven if only to prevent another meltdown. Whew.

Had she started a minute over 11pm it couldve looked very different already. im sure that was most people's limit. it's still very late though.. we know she had her reasons yesterday but I hope - for her own good - that she'll start around 10 or 10.30 for the next shows, not later..

Spoke too soon. Leather pants.

A8MlMSuCMAAzZsl.jpg

*meltdown ensues*

Hey, yey, yey, eh ey, yey eh, yeh..... stage fashion disasters gone wild.....knee pads over leather gone wild!

It didn't look so tacky in person...lol. Be prepared for Dolly Parton circa 1974 wig hair for TUTR.

Just pull the plug! He can barely even use a keyboard. I'd rather have 77 CMoody's than one Tour200L8 :megamanson:

And I'd rather have face herpes than the elitist bitch attitude you parade.... I saw you in Madonna's cunt last night snacking away.....proud of your DVD moment?

Yes the crowd for the DVD might not be as into it as other crowds from this tour, but I think most of us enjoy the Drowned World Tour DVD and that crowd sucked ASS! You want to talk about a bunch of old dull farts that made up that crowd. And if I am not mistaken the crowd on the Confessions DVD wasnt that amazing either. The crowd for the Sticky and Sweet DVD kicked ass though.

I dont mind the leather pants either.

Guest bluejean

Exactly. It's called continuity.

And like I already said, expect the same fans to be planted in the same spots during Like a Prayer and no touching of fans. It'll be identical.

And I'd rather have face herpes than the elitist bitch attitude you parade.... I saw you in Madonna's cunt last night snacking away.....proud of your DVD moment?

hon no.. tour20000whatever is an idiot :laugh::s98: trust us on this :voiceofreason:

I prefer the other pants in this section, but it's really not a big deal at all. But you know, sum people will make it into one.

Just pull the plug! He can barely even use a keyboard. I'd rather have 77 CMoody's than one Tour200L8 :megamanson:

:chuckle:

I snakt on her cunt in NYC. And if you were paying attention I was none too pleased about her being an hour and a half late either, Mr. Bunghole! I just think you never shut up!

And like I already said, expect the same fans to be planted in the same spots during Like a Prayer and no touching of fans. It'll be identical.

True true....

I'm just expecting a better hair for Turn Up The Radio...at least that she can't really do exactly the same as yesterday. And even Holiday! I mean...only one speech can happen on the DVD right? One decent speech tonight and Holiday...that's all i'm asking!

I snakt on her cunt in NYC. And if you were paying attention I was none too pleased about her being an hour and a half late either, Mr. Bunghole! I just think you never shut up!

Nope....give me something to snack on of yours and perhaps I will :hornybig: