Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

I still laugh at HAIRGATE from the first Miami show, what was she thinking lmao. Why does she always feel the need to change things for the DVD recording. I mean I am still crying over granny hair from DWT DVD compared to her amazing looks on every other show! But it all looks much better on the second night, thank fuck

Yeah I know! For DWT, I loved her hair in all the shows before... So gorgeous! Then came that night for the filming..

I just saw the love spent & lav performance and she just sang the songs, no talking.. after seeing her amazing performance and attitude & speech in those performances @ msg it's a bit disappointing..

Is there any other fanbase who's having meltdowns over hair and pants? I love it!

I really dont think its down to the trousers or the hair in one song i think its more to do with the fact it seemed like a shit show with a shit audience in a shit, half empty venue that will make it to the dvd. Could be and should be so much better but i guess we will wait and see.

I just saw the love spent & lav performance and she just sang the songs, no talking.. after seeing her amazing performance and attitude & speech in those performances @ msg it's a bit disappointing..

um post it, hello!?

I think she wanted to do a more general performance. Not being to much attached to the audience.

Who likes to watch a show on dvd and the artist keep talking and talking and wheres the music?......... (gagarts)

I think she wanted to do a more general performance. Not being to much attached to the audience.

Who likes to watch a show on dvd and the artist keep talking and talking and wheres the music?......... (gagarts)

Exactly...she was more professional during the 1st night. The second was the right balance between professional and warm...not too much of one or the other xD

Yes but Madonna has never really been like this before. So it's kinda refreshing.

But it doesn't really matter on the end. Opening, GGW dance break, moving stage, Erotic Candy Shop, striptease, etc..., will all be immortalized on DVD for all to see for the rest of eternity.

The part where she talks about the women who inspired her is at the end of this Human Nature Video at around 3:26

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3hKwVLO0Ek[/media]

No she did talk about women that inspire her, right at the Human Nature striptease. She thanked Queen Esther, Frida Kahlo, Malala.

The most one read, the most mess one find.

A whole idea of a 3D concert has been destroyed also.

MEDELLIN FOR THE DVD.

Tweet this to Guy O.

It did seem rigged as they brought same people I heard from first nite to same spots during performances.. Not much interaction on LAP either. Regardless I was grateful to be in pit as this is the closest I've ever seen her. Still doesn't feel real.

I don't know why it matters so much about the crowd. How many of the audience shots are there on a DVD? Not that many. I'm not watching the DVD to see the audience, I want to see Madonna and the dancers perform.

I don't know why it matters so much about the crowd. How many of the audience shots are there on a DVD? Not that many. I'm not watching the DVD to see the audience, I want to see Madonna and the dancers perform.

But it's all about the performer feeding off the energy of the crowd and everything though innit? By 1am they're either leaving, ready to leave or already left (and pissed off they've not heard Lucky Star and Material Girl :bad:)

Obviously they'll tamper with the crowd noise in post production no matter how loud or not they were. Plus the arena is so small and the lighting so prominent this tour that you cant help but see the seated audience all around. But anyway, she knows all this herself so...

I think those empty seats were unsold scalpers fiascos. Because believe me, I looked for days for decent tickets on both Ticketbastard and Stubhub and there was NOTHING. I wound up not being able to go, but both shows were sold out long ago.

a alot of people left before the last segment , i couldnt believe

Is it even possible (in a financial point of view) to film it all again in South America? Just in case...

Of course. I mean how many hundreds of millions has the tour taken so far? They could make the most amazing concert film ever IF they wanted.

Maybe i'm watching different concert dvds then you are...but usually the cameras are pointing towards the stage...not the audience.

And only in the last segment itsa bit empty...the rest is completly full! What you see is something called staires...usually used to go to the different floors -.-

And we need to see the positive thing about this...at least in an arena there's no concerns about the weather, the lighting is perfect, etc...

That said, i'd like a stadium show and seeing all that crowd going wild...but my number one concern is having a great DVD (Confessions style) instead of having a DVD like Sticky And Sweet...