Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

Now all I wanna know is *when* we're gonna get this!

Probably a TV broadcast a while before the actual release (as with the last couple of tours) - do you think there's any chance at all this could happen before Christmas?!

Now all I wanna know is *when* we're gonna get this!

Probably a TV broadcast a while before the actual release (as with the last couple of tours) - do you think there's any chance at all this could happen before Christmas?!

The problem is if we get a 2nd leg...can't really think about that happening :-x i hope it doesn't happen LOL

pants are synonym for bad miami choice

i like those pants but in last section

it is stupid to have them in first section, to take them off and then to put them on for last section. there are so many other choices when you have arriane for stylist and that kind of production and money. so. yes. pants are drama.

The problem is if we get a 2nd leg...can't really think about that happening :-x i hope it doesn't happen LOL

Let's see..

The Confessions Tour was filmed in mid-August 2006. An edited version of the footage was first broadcast in late November, and the DVD was released in late January 2007.

The Sticky & Sweet Tour was filmed in early December 2008. A slightly edited version of the footage first aired in early July, simultaneously with the first 2009 concert of the tour taking place. The DVD/bluray was released in late March 2010, almost 9 months after its first TV broadcast.

However, in early 2009, before the extension of the tour had been confirmed, the DVD was rumoured for release in March 2009. Later, Guy Oseary himself confirmed that it was planned for release in November 2009.

If we get a 4th leg of the tour in 2013, I think we'll have to wait at least a year for the MDNA bluray/DVD to be released. If not, I think we could have it as soon as April or May, with the first broadcast taking place a few months earlier. Maybe it'll coincide with the anniversary of the album?

with diference that S&S second leg was in Europe again and this second leg should happen only in australia and japan...so...realesing DVD wont be a problem. there s no need to wait end of second leg...

or..if second leg starts in australia in february then it is over till april/may so dvd can be out just when its over..like in may :D

i know this is just my stupid brain and i dont know what will happen...

i just hope that they realize that 9 months is to much so i hope dvd is out in spring.

colombia should be recorded for tv broadcast and we should have it till end of december on our screens

All this talk of a second leg....it is a safe bet that this tour is over next month.

People said the same in 2008...

BTW, here it is the speech from yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQ5GK0xVFU&list=UUYcK8sk2diYM7-nvAqlWNhw&index=2&feature=plcp

OMG! Much better then the first night! And i think the 2nd night is gonna be used to the DVD. She repeated the "divorce him" joke and everything! But it was much longer...it was almost 7 minutes...not 3 and half this time!

Edited by madonna_fan1988

I watched that and noted the same thing about the divorce statement. She was on fire for this speech. Night 2 must be used, at least majority of it. Night 1's crowd was a dud. Hope they use me and my FUCK YEAH sign from night 1 though!

13_2128-Madonna.jpg

New Brazilian interview!!!!!!!

They talked on the floor of her bathroom.

Rocco passed by to say good night to her. Awwwwwwwww.

Luciano, the interviewer, posted this. It will air when she comes to the country.

13_2128-Madonna.jpg

New Brazilian interview!!!!!!!

They talked on the floor of her bathroom.

Rocco passed by to say good night to her. Awwwwwwwww.

Luciano, the interviewer, posted this. It will air when she comes to the country.

Luciano's Show is very popular here in Brazil, and the interview is schedule for this saturday 24.

UPDATE:

They did the interview after her first Miami show at 2 am! And the interview will air this SATURDAY!

He said they talked about everything and it will be the last Tour interview she makes.

I can't believe that he took a girl named "Madonna GLAUCIELE" to the presence of our highness :confused:

madonna_lucianohuck8.jpg

She probably doesn't even know a fucking Madonna song!!!!!!! :rant:

Ok, i'm envy.