Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

All I care about is that the greatest show in the world is put to DVD. I don't care if it doesn't have a documentary or if her fucking hair is a little bit frizzy or if there aren't enough crowd shots or if she wore fucking leather pants in the first section. I just want to be able to relive this amazing show because that's what's important. TO RELIVE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. THANKS.

Miami sucks from the start! Since we heard they are going to film it there.

Charlotte was much better..and new york was awsome! I dont know how miami fits..maybe couse of tehnical parts of recording..but..i really dont understand.

miami is not a part of dna..new york is. Even colombia or rio.

Anyway. Dvd shoul be great.

looking at some of the other vids (charlotte & new york) it seemed so much better than miami last night. we need more of the real M, her attitude, playfulness and the flirty-ness from LAV&LS from the previous dates. she has to stop being nervous and just do the show like she normally does it. :)

Guest bluejean

All I care about is that the greatest show in the world is put to DVD. I don't care if it doesn't have a documentary or if her fucking hair is a little bit frizzy or if there aren't enough crowd shots or if she wore fucking leather pants in the first section. I just want to be able to relive this amazing show because that's what's important. TO RELIVE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. THANKS.

Amen.

There is always something to have a meltdown over. They're never going to make a DVD that exactly captures the experience of being there. It's impossible.

Guest Not4Pussies

oh adrian, you're such a sweetheart, muah....

i still dont like the pants in the first section