Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

Well when people have start 8 PM written on their ticket and the show doesn't start til 3 and a half hours later, they have every right to be confused and angry for being misled. I'm not saying start at 8. Start at 9:30. That's how it always was before the MDNA Tour.

It also goes without saying that not everyone that attends these shows are hardcore fans like you & I that are happy to wait til 11:30 PM (even then, I was still pretty restless and annoyed that she didn't go on until 10:45 in Dallas).

Come on now. I defend Madonna for 90% of what people attack her for. Not this.

of course people can be annoyed, but booing? would you boo? ;)

Well when people have start 8 PM written on their ticket and the show doesn't start til 3 and a half hours later, they have every right to be confused and angry for being misled. I'm not saying start at 8. Start at 9:30. That's how it always was before the MDNA Tour.

It also goes without saying that not everyone that attends these shows are hardcore fans like you & I that are happy to wait til 11:30 PM (even then, I was still pretty restless and annoyed that she didn't go on until 10:45 in Dallas).

Come on now. I defend Madonna for 90% of what people attack her for. Not this.

I usually defend her, but 11:30pm on a Monday night when she's going to film and wants an energetic crowd is just plain dumb. It's a lose-lose situation. Not everyone there is a hardcore fan. I don't agree with the booing and walking out (if it happened), but what she's doing isn't good. They also have not continued to make announcements about her 10pm scheduled start time.

I would wait for M, but if I had gone to see a lesser, I would be kind of annoyed because pop concerts usually don't have start times of after 11:30pm.

The latest I've ever been at a concert in a large venue in Australia is slightly after 11pm. 9pm is pretty much the latest a major act goes on stage here (it's a different matter in a small venue like a club or something like that, though). Of course, it always takes almost an hour to get out of the car park, but the concert itself is always over by about 11:10pm at the latest (usually before). Going to a major concert isn't a "late night" experience - people (quite rightly) expect to be able to leave for home by midnight at the latest, especially when there's an 8pm time on the ticket. Imagine the dramas caused for people who have a teenaged neighbour watching their kids ("Yeah, sorry, we thought we'd be home by midnight, but it's actually going to be closer to 3am!).

Guy Oseary isn't the least bit happy about the late starting times (given what Madonna told Ellen). By the sound of it, it's her choice to go on stage so late, although I suspect there were technical issues this time. 11:30pm really is ridiculous.

Confessions Tour DVD had a dead audience and it was inside an arena and the final result was great! We'll see, lol

Everything suggests that this will be a Confessions Tour type of filming. The crowd noise (if any) would be cut out and many closes and special effects will be added. MDNA is that kind of show.

I hope they don't fuck with her voice.

Everything suggests that this will be a Confessions Tour type of filming. The crowd noise (if any) would be cut out and many closes and special effects will be added. MDNA is that kind of show.

I hope they don't fuck with her voice.

If we get vocals like Confessions (arranged but not too much, and still sound like live audio) then i'm OK.

If it's like Sticky...god no!

Blah blah blah about her being late. Everyone will forget about it in a week and move on to something else to bitch about her. AS USUAL

True talk. Lol

listen, i dont know how everyone went to clubs and shows back in the day but one was LUCKY if it all began before midnight because that meant you had more time to party.

HONESTLY. nobody gets to an electronic show before 11:30, the pre doesn't even start until 10. :lol: M is no different.