Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

Guest boytoyville

errr yes it has.

it started around 11:10

perez retweeting & spitting out drama again.

Just looked at his tweets,. Says she got on after 11:30. Says people booed and walkouts. Hope it's not true.

She kind of kills off some of the excitement and energy by starting way too late. She went from starting around 10pm, to 10:30pm, now past 11pm.

Perez is two-faced. The papers are probably going to report about the late start time, booing, or whatever else again tomorrow thanks to him.

Here we go again

Just looked at his tweets,. Says she got on after 11:30. Says people booed and walkouts. Hope it's not true.

he RT'd what some random person tweeted to him. twitter is a fucking mess. anyone could say something and it could be seen as truth. just look at how the dailymail spinned that story of M at hyde park. and perez is a two-faced pig.

She kind of kills off some of the excitement and energy by starting way too late. She went from starting around 10pm, to 10:30pm, now past 11pm.

That's the only thing i dislike about this tour :(

Guest boytoyville

I wonder if her merch sales are way up this year because of her epic late starts. The merch booths and consessions were super busy the whole time in St. Paul until showtime. I'm sure it's similiar other places. Guess thats one good thing about her starting late. Madonna and the venues make a lot more money. lol

media are already picking it up.. we all know she's late sometimes but the "walking out en masse and getting refunds." isnt good. even though perez is known to overreact & repeat what others tell him without checking facts.. you know it'll spread.

oh well, maybe the "special guest" will overshadow it..

Guest Pud Whacker

listen, i dont know how everyone went to clubs and shows back in the day but one was LUCKY if it all began before midnight because that meant you had more time to party.

listen, i dont know how everyone went to clubs and shows back in the day but one was LUCKY if it all began before midnight because that meant you had more time to party.

I know and I don't care ;) but looks like the media is using this one thing to criticise her. they'll take any chance they'll get. it's one of the downsides of being a commercial artist i guess, people somehow expect them to be punctual and "correct". i'm sure it would be no big deal if she wouldve been more underground & punk/rocknroll.

Guest Pud Whacker

I know and I don't care ;) but looks like the media is using this one thing to criticise her. they'll take any chance they'll get. it's one of the downsides of being a commercial artist i guess, people somehow expect them to be punctual and "correct". i'm sure it would be no big deal if she wouldve been more underground & punk/rocknroll.

yeah well they always do that. shes so beyond fabulous and they all wish.

when did concert goers become such old fogies? pathetic!

Guest bluejean

Concerts ALWAYS start way later than the start time on the ticket. I usually call the venue and ask what time it's actually starting. It would be lame if she came on on time imo.

really? unless i'm waiting in the rain & cold in a stadium i don't see what the problem is. it's a concert, not a graduation ceremony.

Well when people have start 8 PM written on their ticket and the show doesn't start til 3 and a half hours later, they have every right to be confused and angry for being misled. I'm not saying start at 8. Start at 9:30. That's how it always was before the MDNA Tour.

It also goes without saying that not everyone that attends these shows are hardcore fans like you & I that are happy to wait til 11:30 PM (even then, I was still pretty restless and annoyed that she didn't go on until 10:45 in Dallas).

Come on now. I defend Madonna for 90% of what people attack her for. Not this.

Guest Pud Whacker

really? unless i'm waiting in the rain & cold in a stadium i don't see what the problem is. it's a concert, not a graduation ceremony.

:lol: