Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

The floor of the arena looked really small in the pics I'd seen, but it does look especially small with the stage set up.

I guess the only songs that really are fully featured at the end of the triangle won't really be necessary to have a HUGE crowd on the floor,

the Triangle Bitches behind her and the few rows in front will suffice.

I'm really excited to hear of any additional songs or special surprises for the DVD filming shows!

I'm just glad its being filmed and its nice to have a US show for the dvd again.

The floor of the arena looked really small in the pics I'd seen, but it does look especially small with the stage set up.

I guess the only songs that really are fully featured at the end of the triangle won't really be necessary to have a HUGE crowd on the floor,

the Triangle Bitches behind her and the few rows in front will suffice.

I'm really excited to hear of any additional songs or special surprises for the DVD filming shows!

I'm just glad its being filmed and its nice to have a US show for the dvd again.

I guess so, yeah. I just like seeing the big crowds but it'll be amazing regardless so it doesn't really matter. I still think the stadium stage would look incredible.

Any special guests you think? Nicki Minaj? Psy again?

Holiday or Music again perhaps?

Guest Not4Pussies

i wonder who will direct.

nathan rissman (s&s)

jonas akerlund (iggtyas, confessions)

or steven klein or tom munro

i wouldn't mind if hamish hamilton was back in the picture (drowned world, rit, super bowl)

Whoooooooooooooooo!

So the DVD will be basically HER and her FACE!

Thats all i wanted!

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

:lol:

Nice! Lets hope for some great closeups this time!

i wonder who will direct.

nathan rissman (s&s)

jonas akerlund (iggtyas, confessions)

or steven klein or tom munro

i wouldn't mind if hamish hamilton was back in the picture (drowned world, rit, super bowl)

Edit: I see you asked this in another thread. :lol: Here's my answer from the other post:

Her and Hamish are not on good terms probably because of the RIT. He only worked on the SB because of the NFL. M had no choice in the matter.

Edit: I see you asked this in another thread. :lol: Here's my answer from the other post:

Her and Hamish are not on good terms probably because of the RIT. He only worked on the SB because of the NFL. M had no choice in the matter.

Have there been reports that they aren't on good terms? I remember hearing rumblings of a lawsuit, over something like $100,000. Which, to be honest, I don't understand why M would make such a big deal over that, she can take a leak and make $100,000. It's like 10 bucks to us.

Have there been reports that they aren't on good terms? I remember hearing rumblings of a lawsuit, over something like $100,000. Which, to be honest, I don't understand why M would make such a big deal over that, she can take a leak and make $100,000. It's like 10 bucks to us.

Not to imply that I've been paid 10 bucks to pee. (But I have.)

just kidding.