Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

y

well during the 19th , she complained there wasnt too much money on the floor , and then someone threw a glove(?) wtf on her

so i doub they will use the performance

but they can always digitally change things

But Love Spent from 19th was perfect!! :mellow:

I knew nothing about the glove. What a surprise! Also I think they will use some digitally changes.

By 2035 we will have a digital Madonna on stage :crazy:/>

Yes, performing song & dance numbers on-demand. It'll be an epic perfect fan-pleasing setlist!

y

well during the 19th , she complained there wasnt too much money on the floor , and then someone threw a glove(?) wtf on her

so i doub they will use the performance

but they can always digitally change things

I can seem them now.... *digitally removing glove off Madonna* LOL :popcorn2:

I have a doubt. During LAV/Love Spent part, Madonna has weared a different tatoo each day. What they will do?? Will appear only one day of filming in that part?? I'm confused :huh:

it's a simple/ dramatic performace, I don't think they would want to cut back and forth for it, I think thats more for the complex numbers.

Yes. She started doing it in the american shows right after the european reviews slammed her because of this.

She was never 'slammed' 4 that, & even if that would have been the case, she wouldn't have changed

a thing...this isn't her 1st tour u know...have u seen her previous set lists? :lol:

Dis be what I saw when the lights went up for LAP....from the GT perspective it didn't look so bad, but holy fuckaronie.....look at that side section :ohmy:

[media=]

[/media]

If she don't get her ass on stage earlier tonight we are gonna have digital fans on the DVD....lol.

I have sold my sould for these seats!!!

that said, I´m sure that she has seen the empty seats, and she will be ungry.And, maybe somebody has told her that she should appear a little bit earlier.You know, sometimes you have to catch a train, an airplain...

She was never 'slammed' 4 that, & even if that would have been the case, she wouldn't have changed

a thing...this isn't her 1st tour u know...have u seen her previous set lists? :lol:

She was slammed for that in many european countries, why would she not consider those criticisms once? Do you really think she did 1 minute of Holiday in those shows just because she felt like doing it?

There were terrible weather conditions in NYC that day- anyone else would have cancelled but she went on and by the time the show started things improved but it was still raining, I think she just decided to throw an extra in for the audience, and it went over well so she did it a few more times... Love Spent and Give It To Me have been added, both non-hits.

She really pissed off Berlin fans for coming very late on stage, she and the dancers were watching the Germany -Italy soccer match. Everything has its boundaries, and sometimes she exagerated with being late. We slammed Beyonce for digital photoshpped fans, and now, will we get some virtual fans too ???

Gosh Madonna :/

She was slammed for that in many european countries, why would she not consider those criticisms once? Do you really think she did 1 minute of Holiday in those shows just because she felt like doing it?

If u say so.

There were terrible weather conditions in NYC that day- anyone else would have cancelled but she went on and by the time the show started things improved but it was still raining, I think she just decided to throw an extra in for the audience, and it went over well so she did it a few more times... Love Spent and Give It To Me have been added, both non-hits.

ACCURACY

I don't know if this is for night 1 or for both (so I'm posting it here too) but here's a comment from another forum:

Then we found out that the reason for the delay was the joined effort with Vyclone (there was basically NO RECEPTION on the floor for this shit to work as they wanted it). But I guess they were determined to make it happen. Having watched the video on Vyclone. Was it worth the effort? My answer: No, not really!

So there is another confirmation that it's not true that Madonna was just sitting on her ass wasting time.

I don't know if this is for night 1 or for both (so I'm posting it here too) but here's a comment from another forum:

So there is another confirmation that it's not true that Madonna was just sitting on her ass wasting time.

It is almost certain there was a delay of some sort...it isn't like her to trail her already late starts to even later, further irritiating her audience...esp on a night she plans to film. Regardless, I still don't see why they didn't throw Kevin back out there to inform the crowd that there was a delay. I can't see the booing and chanting happening had they eased the situation a bit and showed some respect to the waiting spectators by keeping them in the loop.

I have a question. During the concert from Miami I saw a lot of film cameras, but during Paris show I only saw onemore extra on the right. Will be better the Miami version than Paris Version? I am confussed.

I have a question. During the concert from Miami I saw a lot of film cameras, but during Paris show I only saw onemore extra on the right. Will be better the Miami version than Paris Version? I am confussed.

There is no paris version ,

Its likely that the crew that filmed the olympia gig used the paris show to test the angles and have some backup footage