Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

Her band leader (Kevin?) came out after Oakenfold and detailed to the audience about the DVD filming....he even had them practice screaming and cheering....everyone was so pumped.....but THENNNN, they made everyone sit there for another 2 hours.....it's no wonder that momentum created by Oakenfold and the DVD filming announcement was down to zilch by the time the show finally began......I was horrified when the lights when up for LAP and Celebration and half the arena was empty.

What goes through her head...she has to SEE these things....and hear the roaring boos before she comes out. Yet, "she has things to do" as she told Ellen and proceeds to continue pissing off her fans.

her 1030 start time + issues with the set up for filming = 1130 start time.... but really her start time should be 9 and the problems would have delayed her til 10

her 1030 start time + issues with the set up for filming = 1130 start time.... but really her start time should be 9 and the problems would have delayed her til 10

Bingo

Intro + Girl Gone WIld + Don't Fuck with THE QUEEN + Revolver :wow:

[media=]

[/media]

Whats the point of recording it from that far back and ruining your show? Especially when theres a dvd being recorded. Just enjoy it!

Period.

---

Like A Prayer

[media=]

[/media]

Wow, that looks awful. There's so many empty seats and the place looks tiny on camera. I understand that problems happen but I'm sure that half of the people would not have left if someone took the mic and annouced that there were glitches and apologized. I don't mind waiting if I know the reason why I have to wait. But to just sit there and wait, wait, wait... it would piss anyone off. Maybe next time they can schedule the concert for 6:30 so she can actually start at 9:30.... yeah, right.

Two of my friends met some tour tech peeps staying at their hotel...they said they were ready to start well before showtime and that the delay was simply Madonna starting when she wanted.....

Two of my friends met some tour tech peeps staying at their hotel...they said they were ready to start well before showtime and that the delay was simply Madonna starting when she wanted.....

doesnt make sense though, you would think she'd want to be out of there and in bed more than anyone else

Guest ditaluver

i dont believe this for one sec

and you are just so pressed to prove what a BITCH madonna is. You cant prove she is the sole reason it was delayed. Oh she was just sitting back, sipping tea being her usual QUEEN BITCH SELF.

youve been on her case this whole tour...going on and on and on.

this is just the icing on the cake for you

Which, surprise surprise, confirms your original assertion in those other threads of what a GODAMN BITCH she is? :bad:

i dont believe this for one sec

and you are just so pressed to prove what a BITCH madonna is. You cant prove she is the sole reason it was delayed. Oh she was just sitting back, sipping tea being her usual QUEEN BITCH SELF.

youve been on her case this whole tour...going on and on and on.

this is just the icing on the cake for you

I am just repeating what they told me....don't shoot the messenger. They have been to more shows than most os us put together.

And no, I am NOT out to prove that she is a BITCH. The woman is my idol and I have every right to vent amongst OTHER FANS! I stood there in horror as my hometown booed and chanted BULLSHIT at her before the start. Do you think any fan wants to hear that!? I am just HONEST about her unlike YOU....she dispects her fans...its a FACT. IF there are techincal issues, MAKE A FUCKING ANNOUNCMENT.

Which, surprise surprise, confirms your original assertion in those other threads of what a GODAMN BITCH she is? :bad:

They are fans on here as well, ask them yourselves....

I knew she was gonna be extra late when she was still soundchecking at 7:30....I was SOOOOL surprised when we walked into the GT, were there for a few, and BAM....there she was!!!! SO amazing!

It's the aging boring crowd of fucking Miami. What do we expect? We knew that was going to happen anyway.

Still, she has all the amazing crowd from South America to film. I would be glad to wait for her as long as she wants.

I am repeating exactly what I was told.

You can't always believe what you hear.

Why would she all of a sudden start the show an hour later than usual? The shows have pretty consistently started between 10:15 and 10:30 throughout the US portion of the tour. I don't see why she would start it at 11:30 just in Miami unless there was some technical issue.

like she would purposely start an hour late and wait for people to boo, insult her, and have some of them walk off and get a refund. and all of that on the first of two nights the dvd will be filmed. please. :newspaper:

It's the aging boring crowd of fucking Miami. What do we expect? We knew that was going to happen anyway.

Still, she has all the amazing crowd from South America to film. I would be glad to wait for her as long as she wants.

I agree, I really hope she scraps Miami.....the crowd was terrible.....but again....most US crowds will be when they have to wait until 11:30 for her to take the stage.

like she would purposely start an hour late and wait for people to boo, insult her, and have some of them walk off and get a refund. and all of that on the first of two nights the dvd will be filmed. please. :newspaper:

yeah she wasted a lot of money if she can't use the footage.... imagine her backstage waiting to hear booing, lol

I would agree, but then again, she has been booed at a large number of US venues and she still continues to roll out post 10:30 pm. Wasn't Charlotte and Atlanta both 10:45?