The Return of BAT Madonna: FULL LAV/LS NYC 13TH. nov.

acko

I've come to this site nearly everyday, mostly just reading but I just have to comment on this LAV performance at MSG. This woman is everything. OMG she can be sexy, bitchy, playful, funny and witty all at once.. what a performer! If I were there, I would have thrown my wallet at her. LOL

It's really a performance of a lifetime. She gave her all. Honestly, this is one of the best performances ever by any artist. Madonna: the greatest singer of all time. :clap:

i think ive watched this LAV performance dozens of times online as shes toured the world, this one in NY is the absolute best yet, shes so fuckin cool. so is this the show thats been filmed for the dvd? or is that just rumours?

She is fucking amazing! Seeing this performance seals the deal for me.......MDNA is her best tour, and that is saying A LOT! This is a legend still in her prime, I don't know how she continues to be so amazing. It seems like she NEVER gets tired of being "Madonna". If this is the result of NTP for her albums then bring it on! For me LAV/LS is probably the best performance on this tour and one of the best of her career. I've always considered it a toss up between LAV at the '84 VMA's and the BA performance as the "defining" performances of the song, now this is definitely added to that list. I can't even say one is better than the other as they are all drastically different. Also, it's a big middle finger to the naysayers who say Madonna is only good because of the big production she has backing her. This is one of the most scaled down, "bare" performances she has ever done and it rivals her best THAT also says a lot about her as a performer. The woman can command a stage like NO ONE else!!! It's also reassuring to know that while she may not always be able to move like she does for this tour, as long as she keeps that fire inside her burning she will always be able to command a stage. She's unbelievable.

"Like a Virgin" was one of my absolute highlights of the tour when I saw it back in July (can you believe it? that's 4 months ago!)... and it's just getting better and better...

:o

I finally saw what fans on this site have been saying a/b fans at her concerts complaining or walking out while she is singing. During the second night at msg, I had these two women next to me complaining a/b the late start time & one was offended a/b one of madonna's statements.

I'm curious to see how many people madonna attracts to see her next tour whenever that would be. Seeing mdna another two times this week made me appreciate this tour more, but it's somewhat disappointing that concert attendees & some stupid critics have been slamming her live performance.

I finally saw what fans on this site have been saying a/b fans at her concerts complaining or walking out while she is singing. During the second night at msg, I had these two women next to me complaining a/b the late start time & one was offended a/b one of madonna's statements.

I'm curious to see how many people madonna attracts to see her next tour whenever that would be. Seeing mdna another two times this week made me appreciate this tour more, but it's somewhat disappointing that concert attendees & some stupid critics have been slamming her live performance.

Every one of those complaints have happened on her other tours. Just imagine if the internet were around during the BA tour. The moment nobody in the audience feels a little uncomfortable at some of the things she says and the moment critics aren't slamming her, then she's not doing something right. At the risk of sounding arrogant, not everyone "gets" Madonna like we do.

Every one of those complaints have happened on her other tours. Just imagine if the internet were around during the BA tour. The moment nobody in the audience feels a little uncomfortable at some of the things she says and the moment critics aren't slamming her, then she's not doing something right. At the risk of sounding arrogant, not everyone "gets" Madonna like we do.

Not only that, but it shows that she never was and or will b just a 'pop star'.