The Return of BAT Madonna: FULL LAV/LS NYC 13TH. nov.

acko

hmm notice how those guys (before the fans on first row) are passing around very professional looking cameras & taking pics of her ass.. photodoc/post-tourbook? (we NEED a doc of this tour btw)

thanks for sharing & BAT M is exactly how I saw it as well ;)

Sorry but it deserves its own topic, ugh when she steps on the piano keys :dramatic:

When she makes fans HAND her the money. "You pay me and I'll touch you!'' :dramatic:

:1251:

Natural laws-defying ass and tits begging to be let out, not enough space in that bra

The piano :rotfl:

hmm notice how those guys (before the fans on first row) are passing around very professional looking cameras & taking pics of her ass.. photodoc/post-tourbook? (we NEED a doc of this tour btw)

thanks for sharing & BAT M is exactly how I saw it as well ;)

now that you say that, I did see someone leaving MSG with a lot of camera equiptment, like the tripods and everything, which i thought was odd for someone in the audience....

Guest ditaluver

i just read somewhere on here that steven klein was taking pics of this show. in the nov 13th thread

"Spies also said fashion fotog Steven Klein was shooting Madonna on stage during Tuesday’s show for a future project."

Guest astonishing!

Love it love it LOVE IT. Such a powerful performance - the beginning of LS had me feeling very emotional. This tour continues to blow me away - cannot wait for the dvd and really hoping for a docu - there have been so many moments on this tour that HAVE to be immortalised.

God, stanning so hard right now. There are so few people who are able to command a stage like M.

Guest Not4Pussies

now that you say that, I did see someone leaving MSG with a lot of camera equiptment, like the tripods and everything, which i thought was odd for someone in the audience....

probably another dateline, tv interview special.

This was so epic. :lol:

I forget if it was this part though or another part where Madonna was speaking but some queen behind me went "BLAH BLAH BLAH!" while Madonna was speaking. I forced myself not to turn around because if I made eye contact with the douche it would have been on. :lol:

I love that the pants are staying off now, she looks 100 x more sexy like that.

... in regards to the 'future project' it's probably just another bloody tour book but yes I would love another documentry, this tour needs to be recorded so it has it's place in history.

That was so FUCKING AMAZING in person!!! I was in silent shock, laughing my ass off, crying a little, and cheering in awe! :bow: :bow: :bow: That was the best moment in all the Madonna concerts I've ever seen in my entire life! :bow:

Sorry but it deserves its own topic, ugh when she steps on the piano keys :dramatic:

When she makes fans HAND her the money. "You pay me and I'll touch you!'' :dramatic:

Best performance on the tour and it just keeps getting better and better. :drama:

audacity is the perfect word to describe this....so freaking honoured to have been there and witnessed this in person!

I have viewed this at least a half dozen times and she captivates and mesmerizes like no other. I showed this to my mom who is 62 and her jaw dropped in awe, not disdain.

Simply iconic for the books.