Gang Bang - Pro Shot

CMoody

Does anyone know what city this was filmed in? LMAO at the bible bit....I haven't seen her do this before! Love it....."uh huh....says right here....." Notice she didn't hump him as she falls on him per normal, I guess she didn't wanna be seen humping the bible...lol.

It's from the first Garden show, I posted it in that thread. It's filmed from the screen.

I figured it was posted in a thread somewhere, but in case it wasn't seen, here it is on it's own.

The bible part is cheeky fun....I love it!

when i saw the bible part on Monday i thought it was new...thanks for clarifying!

i love the way she goes all looney and leans up against the side of the room. I first noticed that in GT in DC (i feel like i'm bragging about my GT experiences but I'm not i promise!) hehe

We've never seen her this crazy since the Nothing Really Matters video! Love her!

Ok if I'm NOT mistaken, first of all the entire hotel set is "dirtied" up, the first guy she shoots comes at her a little differently and falls back differently, she shoots during every "gunshot" sound when she's getting on top of the set (whereas before she used one of the shots to pose which I didn't like)...ummm...she gets the bible and she shoots him in the mouth (I know she changed it up most of the time but it was mainly her standing and shooting from afar and now she grabs him and shoots him in the mouth) and they kind of fixed the last bit where brahim's butt boy comes from behind her ...

She kneels in position and he does a flip over her as opposed to the messy "her standing and ducking while he just jumped over her"

...there were a lot of little changes in the MSG shows. I wish there should be a topic with captures of it but idk them all to post it myself and idk if anyone cared to notice. The choreography was tightened up a bit, changed here and there for the dancers mainly (during sarraga Jo or however you spell it and during the end of the justify interlude, I THINK they jump into the stage entrance differently then they did before)...like a virgin into love spent obviously changed but it seems more "specifically" choreographed to the piano player and opening her legs at certain times, also the end of love spent. Her taking off her pants. Also I noticed something I didn't notice before that maybe was already done...during her entrance in celebration, we see her rise from the platform right when the bass line kicks in, whereas before I think the stage was still moving down and it seemed like she was just standing there waiting for it to expose her. I prefer seeing it that way now...better for the conclusion of the show.