Sandra Bernhard talking Madonna, again and again and...

Who's That Boy

No not that, it could have been applied to Madonna so easily via your word choice.

Really?

Well the has-been tag doesn't certainly fit M :laugh:

Kabbalahed is not a bad word, just somebody who follows Kabbalah

But I get what you mean, anyway Sandra is off

You know what? I'm gonna go in on Sandra.

How fucking dare she talk about the reasons why Madonna is on tour. Why are you still performing then, Sandra? Is she running from something, doing her same fucking show from the 80s at a PUB? A FUCKING PUB. Not MSG.

Sandra--this is what ARTISTS DO. They keep going. They challenge themselves. It's not called running from something you bitter bitch.

I think Tracy Emin was to Madonna the UK version of a late80s/early 90s Sandra Bernahard for the new millennium

madonna-and-tracey-emin.jpg?w=800

Oh yes, definitely.. I spotted that right away and comparisons were even made between the two in newspaper articles.

It's strange, see I had a theory that Madonna friend wise likes to surround herself with really ugly women like Gwyneth and Stella as it makes her star shine all the brighter. :wow:/>

Emin is revolting really, really grotty.. yet somehow I thought this was cool and hilarious, just the thought that she managed to be friends with Madonna. She's rowdy and I'd rather see the Madge hang out with people of that ilk than stuck up snooty bytches. Burnhard was too much really, but yeah.. and Queen of Mean Rosie.

:rotfl:

I never find Sandy so horrible....I always found her honest and humorous.

I did find their discussion about why Madonna works so hard interesting.....

you mean why she is on the road? It put things into a different perspective doesnt it? we as fans always want her to make music and go on the road and then you hear it from another side and really she does have a point.. I think she ran during SS (away from her personal problems, divorce etc) but on this tour, especially the lounge section, she really seems to enjoy herself and is just an artist doing what she wants to do. but yes it's hectic and really, she doesnt have to work this hard. she could take more breaks.. but she is making a good point: she really could take things a lot slower and enjoy her success more or take longer breaks instead of doing such a gruelling tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72CAKioehxs

And Howard has always had a love/hate thing with Madonna. No doubt if she actually would do his damn show he would kiss her ass.

Ewww, what a disgusting piece of shit! I would never talk about any of my sisters like that! Completely classless.

Isn't the reason Paula was shut out of the wedding because she tried to screw up the last one and wanted to be Madonna?

Also, why the hell should Madonna give the all of her siblings a million dollars each? For what reason are they entitled?

You know what? I'm gonna go in on Sandra.

How fucking dare she talk about the reasons why Madonna is on tour. Why are you still performing then, Sandra? Is she running from something, doing her same fucking show from the 80s at a PUB? A FUCKING PUB. Not MSG.

Sandra--this is what ARTISTS DO. They keep going. They challenge themselves. It's not called running from something you bitter bitch.

She's so bitter. :lol: There's always a tinge of anger or at least resentment when she speaks of M. She seems two-faced, like she would be all nice to M to her face and then trashes her to others.

I don't think M went on tour for SST to run away, but it did help her then because of what she was going through. I don't think she's on tour now to run away either. I think she really is enjoying herself even though she's tired & is exhausted because her tour and touring is so grueling.

Ewww, what a disgusting piece of shit! I would never talk about any of my sisters like that! Completely classless.

Isn't the reason Paula was shut out of the wedding because she tried to screw up the last one and wanted to be Madonna?

Also, why the hell should Madonna give the all of her siblings a million dollars each? For what reason are they entitled?

That was one of the reasons. Seems M's had an on-off relationship with Paula since it seems Paula's jealous of M & resents her. Someone who remixed M's songs (a fan who worked for M) mentioned how Paula would get really pissed when M would be brought up in conversation. I think that interview was posted on MadonnaTribe's page. I believe M had hooked her up with the job at the time.

M didn't want to invite her to the wedding & it was Paula who asked her to allow her to go & M said if she wanted to go, she would have to get her own ticket. That's Christopher's version of events. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to the story too.

Christopher's so entitled as I mentioned in another thread. He doesn't mention how he had no training for all the jobs M gave him. He expected to be paid like the hottest shots in each job who have tons of experience or training. He doesn't appreciate the opportunities and hook ups he's had. That he's still making any money is in part thanks to M and his [former] association with her. He also doesn't mention his major drug issues.

In the interview, Christopher does indeed confirm the police reports that were talked about back then about how Sean abused M. He also confirms Sean was indeed violent with her, for those still living in denial thinking he didn't do anything to her and/or trying to justify his actions. It doesn't matter if M is friends or friendly with him after or now, that doesn't make what he did to her okay. Even IF she did say or do something to "provoke" him, that doesn't justify him abusing her in any way. She's a victim of abuse regardless of whether she sees it that way or not and whether some fans see it or not.

Sandra got blown off because she is a backstabber. Andddd why would madonna want to be friends with someone like that again after what happened the first go round? I mean when you hear Howard mention what Sandra has going for her : "the sad comedy shows, the sad stint on LOGO with Melanie Grifith :lol:/> and how it's aired on Friday....at 11:00 :rotfl:/> poor thing. Keep your "8 Mill" honey and stay home.

Now we have ex best friend Madonna touring the world and her next stop is Madison Square Garden....no wonder she is Bitter. And no one offers sandra MOVIE roles because of her shit personality....besides being DOA in Hollywood.

I think the reason Madonna's off with a lot of her siblings is because they all seem to have fucked things up with her. Anthony used her father, Martin is on drugs and went on talk shows in the 90s to talk about her to probably get drug money, Paula's crazy jealous even though Madonna's done things for her as well, Christopher got opportunities he didn't deserve, fucked them up and is now crying about it, he was also on drugs. On top of that they all seem so entitled.

My oldest sister ran a million dollar company and still has a lot of money left from her business (she shut it down two years ago because she grew tired). I worked for her and she gave me opportunities I'd otherwise never get and I'm eternally grateful to her for them and the money I made. I never ever felt entitled to her money or jealous of her. I was only extremely proud of her accomplishments and that I could call her my sister. Christopher needed to put the drugs down and he should have focused on the future. I bet he thought he'd be working for her forever.

That all being said Madonna has said in interviews that Melanie is one of her best friends. She went into detail about her relationship with Melanie in that Evita interview and said that Melanie is like a mother to her because she has their mother's nature. I wonder what Melanie's opinion on Madonna is? She's the only one that hasn't spoken about her in the media. She was also hardly mentioned in the book.

Sandra is great but for goodness sake,she has continually trashed Madonna since their bust up, why would Madonna jump at re-kindling their friendship. I've seen many of Sandras shows and she always praises the likes of Stevie Nicks for her life on the road. Her comments about Madonna contradict everything else she says about hard working talented women.

Oh yes, definitely.. I spotted that right away and comparisons were even made between the two in newspaper articles.

It's strange, see I had a theory that Madonna friend wise likes to surround herself with really ugly women like Gwyneth and Stella as it makes her star shine all the brighter. :wow:/>

Emin is revolting really, really grotty.. yet somehow I thought this was cool and hilarious, just the thought that she managed to be friends with Madonna. She's rowdy and I'd rather see the Madge hang out with people of that ilk than stuck up snooty bytches. Burnhard was too much really, but yeah.. and Queen of Mean Rosie.

[media=]

[/media]

I love Emin, she's definitely got more personality than that Gwynnie character

*Grande Fica* :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWxIgXFzESI

I don't really see anything wrong with what Sandra said. First, Howard kept bringing Madonna up. And she was mostly diplomatic. What she said about Madonna touring so much is the same thing we've all been saying for a while now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sandra is great but for goodness sake,she has continually trashed Madonna since their bust up, why would Madonna jump at re-kindling their friendship. I've seen many of Sandras shows and she always praises the likes of Stevie Nicks for her life on the road. Her comments about Madonna contradict everything else she says about hard working talented women.

Sandra may or may not be a bitter out of work old hag who wants everyone to like her (has said so herself !) but I also found the discussion with Howard interesting and didn't feel any bitchy meanness or even subtle or indirect insults. Going on Wendy Williams a few years ago confessing how much she missed the friendship she shared with Madonna was probably her way of trying to find a path to healing and letting go of anger and desire for revenge. But who knows really....she has always been a study in contractions. And BTW got out of Kaballah because it was too commercialized, selling water etc. had nothing to do with racism at first....

Edited by elayman

Sandra's signature song used to be "Fever," and she performed it for years, and stopping when Madonna covered it.

Madonna was like, "Listen, bitch, I'm snatching your girlfriend, and your song!"

I have sent yet another report on your horrible behaviour. Stop bumping old threads. Stop being a cunt.