Sandra Bernhard talking Madonna, again and again and...

Who's That Boy

Howard is a hater to Madonna. I'm glad Madonna is making excuses not to fraternize with Sandy. She's very judgmental of a person who had no intentions of making friends when her desire is fame power and wealth.

The interview he did with a few years ago with Chris Cicconne after that book came out was really interesting.

Yes it is! Got it on my iPod

Who's that boy, thanks for posting this. I have just finished listening to it. It is strange what people criticize Madonna for. I would think it would be admirable for someone to keep pushing themselves and work hard even when they have it all. Madonna is touring because she is a pop MEGASTAR,that is her job and she loves it. What with the stupid comments from Sandra and Howard about keeping up with the young kids or whatever and she is running away from herself. O'h please, Sandra and Howard, get a grip. Also I am sick of people having a go at Madonna for supporting Malala,, the courageous, brilliant 14 year old who was shot. Honestly, some journalists and bloggers are more angry with Madonna for making a speech about her and having her name on her back then they are at the Taliban that shot her ! Do they not understand that the tattoo is a symbol of talking and discussing issues in her concerts ? The more people are aware of this admirable young girl and her situation, the better. Well, that is what I would think.

I found her quite hypocritical and contradictory. On the one hand, she said she is so grateful she wasn't affected too badly by the Hurricane and she learned what's important and not to be petty, but then she is very petty about Madonna. Why shouldn't Madonna still be working? Most people around Madonna's age are still working and not retired yet. Sandra and Howard aren't that young either and they are still doing their thing, not just sitting home doing nothing. Even when they were friends, I never liked Sandra. I've never been a fan of that kind of put down mean spirited humor.

I don't think Howard hates Madonna. I think he wants her to come on the show and she doesn't so it pisses him off. He brings Madonna up three different times because he's fascinated by her, not because he is so interested in what Sandra has to say about it. He even says that maybe Sandra's daughter and Lourdes will become friends so that Sandy and M can "get back together." I think he really wants to know and understand M. That is what I got out of it anyway.

I am more shocked that Sandra basically said she's not following Kabbalah as much because the K Centre is slightly racist...especially about Obama.

:lol: IKR. That was probably the worst possible word choice.

No it was not :laugh: I misspelt Cabala on purpose

Coz you know that Sandra just joined Kabbalah coz Madonna was doing it so she could mantain a facade and have an excuse of still being on speaking terms with her, it doesn't otherwise explain the randomness of her bringing up M occasionally and with a certain bitterness. She's just sore coz Ingrid stayed on board whereas she didn't.

I don't think Howard hates Madonna. I think he wants her to come on the show and she doesn't so it pisses him off. He brings Madonna up three different times because he's fascinated by her, not because he is so interested in what Sandra has to say about it. He even says that maybe Sandra's daughter and Lourdes will become friends so that Sandy and M can "get back together." I think he really wants to know and understand M. That is what I got out of it anyway.

I am more shocked that Sandra basically said she's not following Kabbalah as much because the K Centre is slightly racist...especially about Obama.

:thumbsup:

He also mentioned her favourably in regards to you-know-who when a certain HBO special premiered

^ I wish that were true but sadly "Sandy" got Madonna into the K and was in it long before... :nocomment: and to be fair has more claim there being actually Jewish. Mind you, I did feel that she (and Ingrid) copied Madonna's pregnancy (as ridiculous as that sounds).. just the way it felt, for the former another way to stay in with her.

^ I wish that were true but sadly "Sandy" got Madonna into the K and was in it long before... :nocomment: and to be fair has more claim there being actually Jewish. Mind you, I did feel that she (and Ingrid) copied Madonna's pregnancy (as ridiculous as that sounds).. just the way it felt, for the former another way to stay in with her.

Sorry but no. Maybe she might have got into it before M did, but she was certainly not the one to drag M into it.

Madonna mentioned the person once, a lady living in California circa 1996 but she never said it was Sandra.

Sorry but no. Maybe she might have got into it before M did, but she was certainly not the one to drag M into it.

Madonna mentioned the person once, a lady living in California circa 1996 but she never said it was Sandra.

Yes definitely.. I think it was speculated and said Sandra inspired M's K devotion, but I don't see how cause they broke up in 1992. I've never got why that could be the case, no doubt Bernhard likes to take credit.

Meanwhile, Cicely destroys Lourdes!

Twelfth+Night+2009+Shakespeare+Park+Opening+d7kNpLs2Nv5l.jpg

Yeah right.. but I like Cicely, she doesn't have that same mean face as her shop of horrors mother.