*WAAAPIIIIISH*

eu4ria

Sometimes I still perf "Candy Shop" but I have to be in the mood for it, and I must say that these days I skip on "Beat Goes On", which I actually used to do back in the day. On and ON!!!

I love to perf BGO... I love the step step, backstep! step step, backstep! part with the dancer during the first chorus.

Although the '09 SAISON featured a more attractive Madonna, I do like the energy of the '08 SAISON moreso, and that's the 1 I pay tribute to when I perf.

YOOZ YOOZ I must admit that when I am perfing "Candy Shop" I always have the '08 look in mind especially with the cheeks, the cheek draperies and the super-skinny skeletal legs!!

However, this may come as a surprise, but my current S&S perf of choice when I am not twerking to GGW is actually "Frozen" from the '09 SAISON! I know, I know, I told you it was a shock, but INDOOD, I love doing that song especially the dramatic *air punch* and choreog! I even use my black bin bags for the trousers and I put on a couple of pans on my chest as the top!! It's actually a surprisingly easy costume to recreate from any OLD CHEAP GARBAGE that's lying around in the house. :bad:

YOOZ YOOZ I must admit that when I am perfing "Candy Shop" I always have the '08 look in mind especially with the cheeks, the cheek draperies and the super-skinny skeletal legs!!

However, this may come as a surprise, but my current S&S perf of choice when I am not twerking to GGW is actually "Frozen" from the '09 SAISON! I know, I know, I told you it was a shock, but INDOOD, I love doing that song especially the dramatic *air punch* and choreog! I even use my black bin bags for the trousers and I put on a couple of pans on my chest as the top!! It's actually a surprisingly easy costume to recreate from any OLD CHEAP GARBAGE that's lying around in the house. :bad:

RESOURCEFUL as ever I see - even moreso than me, for I use THERMAL UNDIES for when I do CT "Erotica."

Suedey, remember when you, Acko & myself perfed Candy Shop for years after Sticky & Sweet?

I guess now the new troupe for GGW/MDNA is you, Whoastephen, and Eu4ria :wow:

Oh im totally down for that. i only have that arm pump thing going, during "get fired up" :lmao:

YOOZ YOOZ I must admit that when I am perfing "Candy Shop" I always have the '08 look in mind especially with the cheeks, the cheek draperies and the super-skinny skeletal legs!! However, this may come as a surprise, but my current S&S perf of choice when I am not twerking to GGW is actually "Frozen" from the '09 SAISON! I know, I know, I told you it was a shock, but INDOOD, I love doing that song especially the dramatic *air punch* and choreog! I even use my black bin bags for the trousers and I put on a couple of pans on my chest as the top!! It's actually a surprisingly easy costume to recreate from any OLD CHEAP GARBAGE that's lying around in the house. :bad:/>

And here I was thinking we had all been rehearsing one of her most iconic performance ever - Clase de Espanol. Just like we were promised, the song got a live treatment for the ages! Completely breathed new life to an already superbly original song. The monks! The tango slash flamenco dance moves! The mind-blowing Spanish-flavored backdrop video! Extasis.

that breakdown gives me so much life

I know. I literally jumped off my couch the first time I saw it on YouTube.