Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

As everyone can see, Madonna is the talk of the town this weekend! Everywhere i went to i saw people talking about Madonna! I also went to get my tickets today and there was a HUGE queue to buy tickets, so i think tomorrow there will be a great crowd for her. About 5 friends of mine came from other states to see her...

Even an airplane carrying an ad for the concert was flying today close to the beach! Unfortunately i couldn't take pics in time.

Rumour is that she is going out tonight for dinner let's see!

The news are reporting hundreds of people in line to buy tickets at the last minute!!! Guess people didn't really know about the show beforehand!!!

I wonder what happens to him after the tour is done. Does he live with M in NY or what?

yep she keeps him in her townhouse chamber. he must be giving good massages to her since he's a keeper :D

^I thought that was Shay...

The weather looks great. I hope it will stay that way tomorrow night.

I remeber watching videos from the Sticky and Sweet Rio show. It rained like a bitch and she had to wear combat boots instead of the high heels she had for Candy Shop... then she slipped and fell during She's Not Me ... she looked pissed and miserable.