Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

YES!!!!

Shes already on her hotel! And I mean that! She booked the whole hotel (44 rooms) to her!

And the media is already falling for her! :dramatic:/>

"Madonna arrives in Rio with the biggest concert produced by a solo artist - At 54 yo and 30 on the road, the popstar mantains herself as the biggest reference in the pop music industry."

http://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/madonna-chega-ao-rio-com-maior-show-ja-produzido-para-um-artista-solo-6879388

To celebrate the coming of The Queen, Ecad (Brazilian agency responsible for the collection and distribution of copyrighted music) published the Top 30 Hits in the latest 5 years, 2007-2012:

1. 4 Minutes

2. Give it 2 Me

3. Miles Away

4. Celebration

5. Like a Prayer

6. La Isla Bonita

7. Take a Bow

8. Live to Tell

9. Sorry

10. Secret

11. Hung Up

12. Rain

13. Music

14. You'll See

15. Spanish Eyes

16. Papa Don't Preach

17. Vogue

18. I'll Remember

19. Cherish

20. Jump

21. Get Together

22. Into the Groove

23. Hey You

24. Beat Goes On

25. The Power of Goodbye

26. True Blue

27. Open Your Heart

28. Die Another Day

29. Don't Tell Me

30. Who's That Girl

Brazil really liked Hard Candy right? MDNA is nowhere to be seen.... :(

Brazil really liked Hard Candy right? MDNA is nowhere to be seen.... :(

There were 2 lovely young ladies that flew into Atlanta when I was there. They sat down during almost every MDNA song and didn't seem to know any of them.

I just passed in the front of the hotel while coming home after work and what surprised me the most is that more or less 100 PEOPLE were standing outside the hotel trying to see her!

I took some pics i will try to upload but they are not good...anyway tomorrow will be madness as everyone is going to the beach in Ipanema!

OMG... We are insane!

I'm so excited!!

I see some fans last night standing outside the hotel.. And the airport yearstday is all about M T-shirted people.

Its crazy! And I LOVE IT

South American Fans are the best!

I'm praying for all the fans attending no rain, no bulshit, just sun, love and the Queen. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove::bow: :bow: :bow:

Globo said her 4 children were with her but I haven't seen Lola in any of these pics (plus she told Luciano that Lola is in some school musical) so I am assuming Lola's been in NYC since October?