Rio de Janeiro - 02/12/2012

axisvor

brasileiros: como postar fotos próprias aqui? não consigo....

tu tens que fazer upload da tua foto em algum site para fotos online como imageshack.us

depois copia o link e cola o url na caixinha de imagem.

GREAT! :thumbsup:/>

Well, let's get things straight: they said "EXPECT", but so far apparently less than 40.000 has been sold (although this would be too low for Madonna in Rio). So i think that 50.000 is a safer bet.

Anyway, they warned people to leave beaches in the west zone earlier on sunday because of all traffic changes. It will be chaos of course because the weekend is gonna be hot and sunny.

axisvor said the estimated number of tickets sold to Rio is less than 40,000. Didn't Gaga sell over 40,000 tickets?

That stadium in Rio is huge with capacity of 90,000.

Well, let's get things straight: they said "EXPECT", but so far apparently less than 40.000 has been sold (although this would be too low for Madonna in Rio). So i think that 50.000 is a safer bet.

Anyway, they warned people to leave beaches in the west zone earlier on sunday because of all traffic changes. It will be chaos of course because the weekend is gonna be hot and sunny.

I have some friends in camping outside the venue (since nov 10!!) and the crew from T4F (brazilian promoter) are always wonderful with my friends.

An insider said last night that the Lady Gaga concert sold 20,300 tickets in Rio, but with promotions and donations (including buy one get another) the audience reached almost 40 thousand.As for Madonna they sold over 50 thousand and than after the great impact of the interview with Luciano Huck, the sales increases a lot in the last couple of days.

It has been said that the numbers may be even higher, reaching 70 thousand people at Dec 02!

Finges crossed!

axisvor said the estimated number of tickets sold to Rio is less than 40,000. Didn't Gaga sell over 40,000 tickets?

That stadium in Rio is huge with capacity of 90,000.

Lady Gags didn't sold 40,000.

Long before the concert they were giving away hundred of tickets and the infamous Groupon 80% cut and pay one wins two for FREE!

I'm from Brazil darling and i can confirm that her shows were a completely disaster here.

Lady Gags didn't sold 40,000.

Long before the concert they were giving away hundred of tickets and the infamous Groupon 80% cut and pay one wins two for FREE!

I'm from Brazil darling and i can confirm that her shows were a completely disaster here.

Nessie: i'm brazilian, a journalist and i WENT to Lady Gagas's concert in Rio. I'm pretty sure that were 40.000 people and wasn't actually a disaster. So, cool down a little bit.

Nessie: i'm brazilian, a journalist and i WENT to Lady Gagas's concert in Rio. I'm pretty sure that were 40.000 people and wasn't actually a disaster. So, cool down a little bit.

Darling. There WERE 40,000 people IN the audience but there WEREN'T 40,000 tickets SOLD! Can't you read? :manson:/>

I have some friends in camping outside the venue (since nov 10!!) and the crew from T4F (brazilian promoter) are always wonderful with my friends.

An insider said last night that the Lady Gaga concert sold 20,300 tickets in Rio, but with promotions and donations (including buy one get another) the audience reached almost 40 thousand.As for Madonna they sold over 50 thousand and than after the great impact of the interview with Luciano Huck, the sales increases a lot in the last couple of days.

It has been said that the numbers may be even higher, reaching 70 thousand people at Dec 02!

Finges crossed!

Finges crossed!

Great. So as i said, it will be a little more or less than 60.000 people, which i think is really good. Of course Madonna is a huge attraction to a lot of people, so it's high likely that those who are not really fans buy in the last minute.

Darling. There WERE 40,000 people IN the audience but there WEREN'T 40,000 tickets SOLD! Can't you read? :manson:/>

So "Darling": Madonna didn't sell as well much more than 40.000 until now, unfortunately. At the press conference yesterday some people said 32.000 tickets. Get over it.

So "Darling": Madonna didn't sell as well much more than 40.000 until now, unfortunately. At the press conference yesterday some people said 32.000 tickets. Get over it.

Where is the "pay one wins two" for Madonna's concert?

Oh wait, she didn't need it.

:doh:

Caralho...vão ficar de briguinha mesmo???!!!!!

All my friends are buying tickets this week. The Luciano interview was a very good promotion. In fact, some people "didn't know" her concert was this week.

But they're all straight, so... But you know what?! Fuck Yeah, I am gonna have an amazing time!!!!

Caca has been a disaster all over South America. Smart people. They wouldn't pay for her shit show and would attend only for FREE. Hopefully the rest of the world will follow.

Maybe that's why she returned to her old 'fame' persona it the past few days..ugly blonde wig, tranny look and all...

Vai ser engraçado quando traduzirem isso no google! rssr

Anyway... I really dont care if was 40, 50 or 90 thousand... I just want to be in the first 50 of then.

Guest pedrohdi

All my friends are buying tickets this week. The Luciano interview was a very good promotion. In fact, some people "didn't know" her concert was this week.

But they're all straight, so... But you know what?! Fuck Yeah, I am gonna have an amazing time!!!!

looool Adorei!

Tö de "briguinha" não, nem tenho tempo pra isso. É só porque tem gente que dá a sua versão como a verdade absoluta do Brasil aqui...whatever, next point!

adorei o "tem gente". bjs me liga. :ass:

the latest from Rio: 60 people already queuing for more than 20 days now in Parque dos Atletas and more than 40.000 tickets sold so far.

I went to change some tickets today and there was a big queue for buying tickets to Madonna, so let's hope it will get to 50.000 or more on Sunday!