México City - 24&25/11/2012

Iconic Fetus

My dear lord that's ghetto. Where is that? Iztapalapa? :lol:

Not only is that advertisement ghetto as fuck, but he dates are wrong!!! :lmao:

Oh, Mexico <3

it can't get any more NON-TRADITIONAL PROMO than this... :chuckle:

OMG this show was even better than yesterday's ... She said a lot of words in Spanish. I think sound was better... I have better seats XD.

After a short speech and having fun with the fans that didn't follow her lead, she said what about a Spanish lesson and sing a bit of it.

She uses the coat again, and trust me with it the performance is just ICONIC.

In both shows she uses the new pants (Miami pants) in the first section, but U know what? They look great.

Like a prayer is everyone's in the place favorite.

I felt Vogue really bland. Not too exited about it. And Candy shop is supreme.

I gotta sleep now, I'm dead.

LUV Madonna Forever!

look at all 173 people running for the nearest exit

[media=]

[/media]

Let me see

This woman is going on 60 and has spent more than half of her existence in the public eye

Yet she can still pack stadiums while a 20/30 year-old male or female counterpart can't

Only Queendonna :clap:

With that said, the show was amazing, the crowd was REALLY into her. I've seen her in LA many, many times before (and once in Coachella) and Mexico is 1038508048 times better. From what I've seen, her US and European fans (well, the people who go to her concerts) truly take her for granted. There was a girl next to me who didn't know a damn word to any of her songs and it sounded like she was about to explode from all the screaming :lol: I kept thinking damn guuuuurl, good for you!

She goes up to a guy, asks him something and says "you have no fucking idea what I'm saying, right? What the fuck is she saying?"

She sang Spanish Lesson, completely forgot the words, sat down, and said "Spanish Lesson my fucking ass... ugh, fucking altitude..."

Hilarious bitch