MDNA TOUR - PITTSBURGH

mdna2012

Well, she hasn't performed in Pittsburgh since the Virgin Tour in 1985! I know she has some relatives right outside of Pittsburgh in fact her father lived in Pittsburgh before moving to Michigan (so I've read anyway). It appears the only two MadonnaNation peeps that are going are me and Peter. I won pit tickets (I'll discuss that greatness after I attend- tee hee) And to add to my pleasure it'll be election night (I saw her front row last Presidential Election in San Diego for S&S and that was a great experience). The only other MDNA show I saw was in Edinburgh where she skipped songs. Anyway, I'll try to post some sort of review when I'm home but I won't be home until late and I have work Wednesday morning. Let's hope Obama wins so she gets naked and you know a million other important reasons.

Well, she hasn't performed in Pittsburgh since the Virgin Tour in 1985! I know she has some relatives right outside of Pittsburgh in fact her father lived in Pittsburgh before moving to Michigan (so I've read anyway). It appears the only two MadonnaNation peeps that are going are me and Peter. I won pit tickets (I'll discuss that greatness after I attend- tee hee) And to add to my pleasure it'll be election night (I saw her front row last Presidential Election in San Diego for S&S and that was a great experience). The only other MDNA show I saw was in Edinburgh where she skipped songs. Anyway, I'll try to post some sort of review when I'm home but I won't be home until late and I have work Wednesday morning. Let's hope Obama wins so she gets naked and you know a million other important reasons.

Congrats! :)

Thank you, I was so bummed out from not winning pit tickets for Edinburgh thinking that was the only show I was attending. I am for sure gonna pay it forward.

Enjoy the show! Yeah when I got it for A.C., I payed it forward by giving my FL seats to my friend for free! :)

Hey Chelle! I'm actually at the Detroit show, not Pitt! But I'm rooting hard for the election to be called for Obama early enough so M can get down to her business on stage tonight :)

Is it a soundboard of a rehearsal or is it "studio" remixes that they used in rehearsal?

Sadly (for me) it's a legit rehearsal with live vocals of lav in mp3 format. I don't have any others because I'm not spending money like others on this stuff.

Guest bluejean

Oh my God. How is that sad? I want it :D

How much money do people pay for that stuff? And how do they stop others leaking it after they've bought it?

Oh my God. How is that sad? I want it :D

How much money do people pay for that stuff? And how do they stop others leaking it after they've bought it?

I think it depends on the song but some of the rehearsal stuff goes from $20 and up. The higher the price the less chances of it leaking and also the seller has been known to add slight edits to know who exactly leaked what.

I will be there, too! I was at the Philly show in September and that has since soaked in, and I can't wait to see it again to watch for things I missed the first time. I've been a huge fan since 1986. I was too young for WTG, BA and GS, but still, this will be my 7th Madonna show (DWT, RIT, 2 CT, SST, 2 MDNA), and was really hoping for the pit, but I never win these things...I've sent a lot of tweets to Guy, but nothing :-( Nevertheless, I will cherish the opportunity to see the woman in a city she hasn't been to in 27 years!! I can't wait, and with it being election night...I think PA will make her proud!!!!

Guest bluejean

I can't believe these people make so much money out of this stuff. I'd really like a soundboard of the entire MDNA show to leak, I'd prefer a show with Holiday and Love Spent included in it. Because we know when the actual show is broadcast/released we'll get fake tweaked live vocals. I'd like Confessions and Sticky and Sweet leg 2 soundboard untweaked to leak as well in full.

Rehearsals would be great but an actual show is more exciting imo.

whenever i hear the name Pittsburgh I think of when Sienna Miller called in SHITSburgh :lmao: and the local council made her apologise on TV then walk around on camera looking at whats good about Pittsburgh :lmao:

I think it depends on the song but some of the rehearsal stuff goes from $20 and up. The higher the price the less chances of it leaking and also the seller has been known to add slight edits to know who exactly leaked what.

I'll pay for it! LOL. I have no clue how to get into contact with any of those "collectors" though.