'American Life' Reprise after 'Human Nature'

CMoody

Human Nature always seems to suck live, I'm sorry but it does. I don't know why she keeps revisiting it.

I know it's only a Youtube clip but there is zero atmosphere in that arena for that song.

Guest Fukujima

Human Nature always seems to suck live, I'm sorry but it does. I don't know why she keeps revisiting it.

I know it's only a Youtube clip but there is zero atmosphere in that arena for that song.

there's zero atmosphere in general for every song so far in that arena. I guess it's because they are mostly casual fans that don't know any songs beside the hits

Hmmm, I don't agree....I think that it sums up Madonna's FUCK YOU attitude to perfection. I find the MDNA version to be the ultimate performance of the track thus far.....DWT was pretty good and mixed well into the Western theme....S&S was all about the attitude, the performance overall wasn't a highlight (not to mention that she basically speaks and then screams the song....)...but MDNA, the mirrors, the cane, the striptease...I love it.

Poor M that was one of the WORST crowds she had so far! I'm surprised she didn't call them out!

Thank you! Maybe it spelled אור.

From Madonnarama:

Madonna changed her MDNA Tour tattoo to three Hebrew letters - alef, lamed and dalet, which signify God and help ward off evil.

אלד :inlove: So she didn't abandon Kaballah after all. She is just not as obsessed!

I think she just realized that her over-zealous approach was turning a lot of people off. She's cooled it way down in the last 6-7 years.

"American Life Reprise" might be stretching it a bit, no? ;P

I got really excited when I heard she'd done this, but eh - it ended up not being much at all.

I think American Life, minus the rap, could work really well here, instead of Human Nature, in fact. I don't think she'll go that far, but I'd dig it.

"American Life Reprise" might be stretching it a bit, no? ;P

I got really excited when I heard she'd done this, but eh - it ended up not being much at all.

I think American Life, minus the rap, could work really well here, instead of Human Nature, in fact. I don't think she'll go that far, but I'd dig it.

Not really.....on RIT when she sang these same lines after PDP, it was labled the AL reprise. Reprises are not always very long.....just a revisit to a few lines, so it's fitting.

Hmmm, I don't agree....I think that it sums up Madonna's FUCK YOU attitude to perfection. I find the MDNA version to be the ultimate performance of the track thus far.....DWT was pretty good and mixed well into the Western theme....S&S was all about the attitude, the performance overall wasn't a highlight (not to mention that she basically speaks and then screams the song....)...but MDNA, the mirrors, the cane, the striptease...I love it.

+1

its undeniabale classic by now

Sometimes I just want all of the casual fans to disappear.

Guest bluejean

Sometimes I just want all of the casual fans to disappear.

:lmao:

I don't think Rugbyguy is a casual fan actually. But yes, Human Nature is amazing especially in this tour. Its the best performance of that song hands down and one of the highlights of the whole show. Love that hand on mirror shit and the stuff with the hands grabbing at her. And the strip. God its perfect.

I'm not a casual fan, I'm hardcore just like you guys, i should still be aloud to have an opinion. I know my shit when it comes to M and I have been with her through thick and thin for 25 years. If I don't like something I think I've earnt the right to say it and I very rarely ever say anything negative about her. I was just a little stunned by how flat the arena was based on that video of Human Nature. I enjoyed the DWT choro and staging, just not the vocals and I loved the sticky and Sweet version but once again not the vocals and I do enjoy the striptease in the MDNA version but once again I just don't think it comes across well live. Weird because it's no stretch for her, maybe it's just pitched too low. I liked the vocoder bit during S&S, was a nice little change.

Just my opinion

I'm not a casual fan, I'm hardcore just like you guys, i should still be aloud to have an opinion. I know my shit when it comes to M and I have been with her through thick and thin for 25 years. If I don't like something I think I've earnt the right to say it and I very rarely ever say anything negative about her. I was just a little stunned by how flat the arena was based on that video of Human Nature. I enjoyed the DWT choro and staging, just not the vocals and I loved the sticky and Sweet version but once again not the vocals and I do enjoy the striptease in the MDNA version but once again I just don't think it comes across well live. Weird because it's no stretch for her, maybe it's just pitched too low. I liked the vocoder bit during S&S, was a nice little change.

Just my opinion

Your opinion is very welcomed!

Guest pedrohdi

Just my opinion

Right on!

:lmao:

I don't think Rugbyguy is a casual fan actually. But yes, Human Nature is amazing especially in this tour. Its the best performance of that song hands down and one of the highlights of the whole show. Love that hand on mirror shit and the stuff with the hands grabbing at her. And the strip. God its perfect.

:clap: