So is Holiday out of setlist?

Who's That Boy

i think NYC will get it next week ....She hasn't been well enough and maybe she wanted to save her energy.

I think she'll bring it back in for NYC MSG

And I think for South America she may do a little bit of "Don't Cry for me Argentina" before "Masterpiece".

Or La Isla Bonita.............................................. You know she's dying to.

Guest bluejean

I don't really get why she would not do Holiday to save her voice. She still has to sing the rest of the show, one less song isn't going to make a big difference. Unless it's a really difficult song? Surely not.

i think the 'in every nation' part where she really worked the crowd at the end,,,looks very exhausting to me.

"Borderline" is a bitch to sing.

A lot of her early '80s stuff is very hard to sing (for anyone). It's no wonder she has been singing some of them in a lower key. Pity she didn't do that for "Borderline" in S&S. :nocomment:

Or La Isla Bonita.............................................. You know she's dying to.

and get boooed FOREVER!!!!

No La isla or Don't fry for Brazilians! She better be playing Holiday cause we will bring the house down to it!!!

I got Holiday at all three shows i went to so far but honestly...as much fun that song is for most of the audience...i would be happy to never see it performed again. Unless she does something crazy with it like in The Girlie Show...it's just too familiar for her.

i sound like a grump but i'll only be happy when she finally performs Rescue Me. Then she can do whatever the hell else she wants for the rest of her life :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love

and get boooed FOREVER!!!!

No La isla or Don't fry for Brazilians! She better be playing Holiday cause we will bring the house down to it!!!

I love my Isla Bonita.... I want her to sing it again and again and again.....

Guest bluejean

Seems so.

Maybe for the DVD instead of adding Holiday she'll add something else in that section. Maybe Music. Or imagine if she did the original version of Into The Groove :o

i can't believe i didn't notice until after the show on Tuesday that she cut out Masterpiece for Gangnam Style/Give it 2 Me and Music. I love Masterpiece!

i can't believe i didn't notice until after the show on Tuesday that she cut out Masterpiece for Gangnam Style/Give it 2 Me and Music. I love Masterpiece!

I'm so glad she's livening up that part of the show. The audience just flatlines at that part of the show - you get the lacklustre Open Your Heart and Masterpiece. It really is all filler, no killer.

Everytime she adds in an old fave like Holiday, Music, Everybody the audience perks up. She must have noticed it which is why she's adding them in more frequently.

I enjoyed the show but I find it self-indulgent mainly in the first half.

Guest bluejean

I think he means in terms of the response by casual goers. Obviously they are going to get more excited for Holiday over Masterpiece or a reworked Open Your Heart.