New Tour Merch

Guest ditaluver

So M was pictured recently in that white singlet which is from the Juniors range of the tour merch.

MDN54531.jpg

Has anyone purchased any Junior sizes before and can comment on how big/small they are. I'm like an XS women's size. Seems that the Junior tees would fit more snugly than the yucky unfitted tees they sell for women....which I just would never wear.

So M was pictured recently in that white singlet which is from the Juniors range of the tour merch.

MDN54531.jpg

Has anyone purchased any Junior sizes before and can comment on how big/small they are. I'm like an XS women's size. Seems that the Junior tees would fit more snugly than the yucky unfitted tees they sell for women....which I just would never wear.

I like this

I'd like to know if the sizes run if or small and if the new sweater is a females or males? I want to get it but I don't know what size to order...

I have two shirts from the site and I'd say they run true to size. They're slim fit tho

There are a few fan made items I want more than the official merch! Like the Ciccone hat mentioned above and also that great "Look It Up" shirt with the cartoon image of M sipping tea.

Guest ditaluver

I'm getting this! I love it!

i just wish the pics on these items werent so boxy. its like "lets slap a pic on and call it a shirt" i could cut and paste a pic on a shirt any day

RIT had the best designs

i just wish the pics on these items werent so boxy. its like "lets slap a pic on and call it a shirt" i could cut and paste a pic on a shirt any day

RIT had the best designs

Yes.

Usually the merchandise is just pure epic fails. The new justify tshirts would be fine if the 'Justify' font was more suitable

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

why do all the t shirts with the cities visited listed on the back all end at Miami, I want the S.American leg on there too :(

• 3 weeks later...