Superstar Project - Keep Walking, Brazil (Submitted Covers)

Mat.Guy

I suppose she was limited with what song she could go with - Gang Bang is about violent revenge, I'm Addicted is a song based around drug references and so on - not really songs you could choose for a positive promotional campaign. It pretty much left Birthday Song and Superstar as the only generally positive songs to choose from.

But the submitted artwork is pretty bleurgh overall.

Any word on who will be remixing the song?????????????

Not those, obviously, but sometimes something ugly or weird or unconventionally beautiful can be really appealing in some sort of fucked "artsy"way. add a bit of contrast or change some colors and some of those aren't so bad at all.

edit: just realised this sounds like a description of lady gaga :s98:

Precisely :rotfl:

It was reported some time ago that Bimbo Jones and Eddie Amador did the official remixes.

Then there's some hope then although they have't got much to work with. Perhaps there'll be some cracking dub mixes!!!

I'm surprised she's not worked with Bimbo Jones before as she loved his remix of Janet's Feedback which is a great track.

i loathe all of them, i mean, what has to do a dog with Superstar??

well, i guess i'm thinking in the traditional way... they at least need to release WW a Superstar Remixes EP, at least it will sell something like the ones for GGW and TUTR.

I don't like those covers neither, most of them come across like the people wanted to make something creative, but the covers really just look weird.

@barneyboy: Great avatar you've got there! :lol::thumbsup:

I don't like those covers neither, most of them come across like the people wanted to make something creative, but the covers really just look weird.

@barneyboy: Great avatar you've got there! :lol::thumbsup:

Thanks, the kid that does it is only 19. He's hilarious. :lol: I love his stuff.

Wow! Those are all really horrible..... just like the song. But I actually really like this one, but it would work more for a single from Confessions.

but why is it a picture of Jodie Foster? :huh:

Awful stuff for the most part and I bet some of them were not even created FOR the contest, but the artist already had them done and maybe tweaked them a bit and submitted them.

Awful stuff for the most part and I bet some of them were not even created FOR the contest, but the artist already had them done and maybe tweaked them a bit and submitted them.

That's not true.