Superstar Project - Keep Walking, Brazil (Submitted Covers)

Mat.Guy

These are the covers submitted in the contest. Madonna will pick one to be the Superstar (Brazilian single - ONLY) artcover.

Yes, I'm serious. Not kidding, they are the ones!

capa-single-superstar-madonna-10.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-01.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-02.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-03.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-04.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-05.jpg

Is not basketball! Hahahha

He's holding a basket with an iPod and a cocao in it. Cocoa is one of the majors Brazilian commodities, a huge market in Bahia.

But of course you couldnt know that! ;)

My God, even I Don't Give A could have been a better single choix!!

Or maybe "Falling Free"

I love the almost authoritative precise vocal -

When. I. Lose. A. Certain...

Yeah, really syncopated like that.

It's her new "Hey You" moment.

Poor Brazil, might as well just not even tour there if you really want to punish them. :(

Oh believe me, when she touch her feet into our Prideland, she will be treated like the Queen she really is here. I bet radio will shove this song in our throats and everybody is gonna love.

That's nothing about punishing when referring to Madonna and Brazilians.

NEWS: You can vote for you favorite in their facebook page.

Madonna will choose from the Top 10 most voted covers.

I dont have fb so I cant post the link, but here they have: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/10/31/choose-the-cover-of-the-superstar-remix-cd/

Gang Bang

I'm a Dick, Ted

Love Spent

Beautiful Killah

She had at least FOUR other fantastique tracks from the album to choose from and she went with SHITTASTAH!!!!!

Those should've been the 4 singles all the way! I wonder if M still chooses her singles!

My God, even I Don't Give A could have been a better single choix!!

Or maybe "Falling Free"

I love the almost authoritative precise vocal -

When. I. Lose. A. Certain...

Yeah, really syncopated like that.

Tbh this whole damn project/song is FlopDonna at her best!

lol ive seen way worse than this. it's just not digitalized like how most people would do them today. i think its refreshing to see some illustrations made the old fashioned way. cant u just feel the brazilian passion through these? :p seriously, it beats those cold designs of the new century.

im surprised you guys are also choosing the most predictable/typical chooses out there.. come on, these are pretty funky:

capa-single-superstar-madonna-08.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-30.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-28.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-24.jpg

capa-single-superstar-madonna-25.jpg

I like the dali-esque last one but it does seem to parody madonna and her boytoy :p a lot of them are what M would probably call "tongue in cheek" ;)

Horrible. Just horrible.

Can you imagine Superstar (a happy cute bubble gum song) with a sad cover like this:

531w531h_home_kwalkingbr_public_html_images_uploads_covers_127_BLA_Projeto-Keep-Walking-Brazil-c%C2%A2pia.png

:no:

Or like this:

531w531h_home_kwalkingbr_public_html_images_uploads_covers_136_HOPE_Projeto-Keep-Walking-Brazil-c%C2%A2pia.png

:provoke:

Or even like this morbid shit:

531w531h_home_kwalkingbr_public_html_images_uploads_covers_151_TRUFF_Projeto-Keep-Walking-Brazil-c%C2%A2pia.png

:megamanson:

Not those, obviously, but sometimes something ugly or weird or unconventionally beautiful can be really appealing in some sort of fucked "artsy"way. add a bit of contrast or change some colors and some of those aren't so bad at all.

edit: just realised this sounds like a description of lady gaga :s98: