MDNA Tour- St.Paul

Guest boytoyville

Has anyone seen this? After Human Nature, Madonna recites AL lyrics! I got it from tumblr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lCs2_7Utpcs

I really love this! It adds more dimension to the show and the concept of that section and "human nature" ...I'm still a little blah about Give it to Me in the end, but the more I think about it, I hope all the changes are in full effect in NYC. I've already seen the other show with and without Holiday and with and without Love Spent...I hope I get this at least!

At least she says it directly to Gaga. Doesn't hide behind her wannabe cool crowd to say it for her whole acting the victim

When did she say it?

Yep

[media=]

[/media]

Wow I really like it watching again! It does fit. Our ears are just a bit confused since we're used to the original version and of course all agreed Holiday would fit perfectly. I'm excited actually! Hope she does it at MSG!

Makes herself look bad that she said she turned her down when really she just played London that night. The manager said she wanted to do it no?

Was that really necessary?

madonna doesn't really read the entertainment section in the news does she? she probably sees it as a funny/innocent comment, which it is. she shouldn't hold herself if she wants to say something. new media is vile..

Here is a bit of Revolver.

Please ignore the batshit psycho screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH MY GOD!" between 0:28 and 0:45 LOL (I never thought I would see her that close in my life and I calmed down by the second time she came that close. :blush: )

[media=]

[/media]

You held the camera really well, considering your wailing - lol.

I will upload the video I filmed right around the same moment, back in San Jose. I THOUGHT I had held the camera still while I cried, but upon reviewing you can't even see Madonna!!

It's not a 'move' it's just something she mentioned on stage...some u lot r way 2 precious about these things.

So true. Madonna's never been one to censor herself so why now? Just let it be.

Call it a move or a decision, whatever. It's just pointless for HER to give LG any more importance and validation. Let her wither away, rather than giving people something to distract from LG's Latin American flops or her other messes. To the press and general public, M ends up looking like the desperate [rejected] "loser" who is "obsessed" with LG & wants to jump on her bandwagon. Yes, M can say whatever she wants, but this wasn't even clever or worthwhile. A comment about sharing the same stage together and then it turns out about being about how LG's borrowing M's stage--now that was hilarious, intentional or not. She should've left it at that. :lol::newspaper: