MDNA Tour - New Orleans

MCHL

The "booing" made the Daily Fail (not surprised). What's funny to me is how the top headline story has about 80 comments (most stories have about this much or less), and the tiny little Madonna article has almost 300. POWER OF MADONNA

....and they insist on calling her irrelevant

I saw a good video of I'm addicted on youtube from new orleans. I was pretty surprised people did not seem too much into the song while she was singing. They were mostly standing around, but I'm sure there were people in the golden triangle who loved the concert.

I think its awesome she is going to play some cities in the US that she has never played before or has not played in many years. I hope the crowds will be enthusiastic enough for her because she enjoys it when audience is lively & vibrant.

Please post the video!

in this video, more than in the one posted before, you clearly hear people booing when she says "as long as you vote for Obama"

[media=]

[/media]

who is the blond dancer? hayden nickell?

from the name i don't think!!! but who cares????

:drool:

anyhow is the first time i've seen him in any other section than the one with the slackline....

who is the blond dancer? hayden nickell?

yes he is, hes a slackliner on the show! I think he's from Ukraine or somehwere in Eastern Europe

He saw my Australia loves MDNA sign in the pit :lol: I was pleading with him to go and tell M....poor guy was helpless

Hayden Nickel is from Colarado, the other blonde slackliner is Jaan Roose, and he is from Astonia