MDNA Tour - New Orleans

MCHL

Is nobody going to the New Orleans show?

I was going to try to make it but money is really tight lately because of a family situation but I love it when Madonna plays a city she's never played/hasn't played since the Virgin Tour and I especially love this city. Should be an interesting combo.

I wish I could have gone to this show, but I'm planning a trip for Mardi Gras next year, so I didn't have the available funds. One of my friends who lives there said every gay person in the city was going to the show lol

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/28/madonna-booed-after-touting-obama-in-new-orleans-concert/

Another exaggerated claim of walk outs and boos?? Anybody at this show can confirm?? I'm sorry but if you walk out of a show after paying $300+ for tix then you didn't want to be there that bad to begin with.

Guest nothinktank

Took this from the pit last night. Boos were against Obama..but didnt last long, noone left. Was an amazing show!! Easily got pit tickets from guy on twitter. Best time at a Madonna concert ever.

Queen on controversy! The story is all over the websites of the local and national abc, nbc, cbs and fox sites! On the huffington post too. Publicity bitches! :queenbitch:

Seriously, they are OBSESSED with Madonna! I love it! You never hear about what happens in other concerts! She is so irrelevant!

Omg I won golden triangle tickets to this show and it was the greatest experience of my life! I had SO much fun! I didn't hear any booing, but I was also too busy flipping out to listen haha. She sang the wrong verse to Papa Don't Preach and then muttered shit :laugh: I had SO much fun in the GT! I'm pretty sure Like a Prayer changed my life omg it was so amazing.

Sorry I can't do a proper review right now, I'm still flipping out haha

Edited by hydrangeas

For LAV, she had "318" written on her back. I wonder what that means...

2lxxjqr.png

And as you can see, the tattoo is further up. She now wears a corsett in place where the old tattoos were.

Queen on controversy! The story is all over the websites of the local and national abc, nbc, cbs and fox sites! On the huffington post too. Publicity bitches! :queenbitch:

Seriously, they are OBSESSED with Madonna! I love it! You never hear about what happens in other concerts! She is so irrelevant!

uh what is?

I saw a good video of I'm addicted on youtube from new orleans. I was pretty surprised people did not seem too much into the song while she was singing. They were mostly standing around, but I'm sure there were people in the golden triangle who loved the concert.

I think its awesome she is going to play some cities in the US that she has never played before or has not played in many years. I hope the crowds will be enthusiastic enough for her because she enjoys it when audience is lively & vibrant.

All this "madonna booed" stuff going on, is anyone gonna show the video so they see it was for about two seconds and even she laughed ?!

Ugh