Did a dancer just get the boot from tour?

Guest Not4Pussies

Yep.

And from a business perspective, I agree with her. You don't sign on for a tour and give one days notice that you're leaving for a vacation out of the blue - I mean come on. He could have told her back in February during rehearsals that he'd be gone for a few weeks in the fall, couldn't he? :lol:

So whatever! But yeah this probably put her in an awkward spot with Brahim.

he could have told her when he signed the contract...don't understand how anyone can stand by his part, even his closest friends....one day notice....bye...i go to france for a holiday...come back in a week...in the meantime find someone....

please....

don't think he'll ever work again as a dancer...

IT will take more than a few cocktail sausages to get a smile on faces at MADONNA’s tour wrap party.

The singer’s relationship with her boyfriend BRAHIM ZAIBAT is on the rocks after they’ve been at each other’s throats for the past two weeks.

Her toyboy dancer is fuming that she fired his pal LILOU from her US tour when he gave just one day’s notice that he was going back to France to spend the Muslim festival of Aïd El Kebir with his family.

Madge’s warning that the break would be permanent if he took it fell on deaf ears and breakdancer Lilou has now been replaced by an understudy for the remaining gigs.

That left Madonna’s bloke stuck in the middle of the argument — and he has sided with his old pal.

Brahim has told Madonna that she has been unreasonable and complained that she doesn’t respect his religion.

A source said: “Lilou is now back in France and Madonna is standing firm on him not coming back.

“Normally she tends to side with Brahim, but not this time though.

“She’s spitting fire at him and vice-versa.

“There are a lot of tensions backstage as everyone is quite exhausted, including Madonna. These arguments aren’t helping matters.

“There’s only a few weeks left on the tour but it’s anyone’s guess whether they will still be together by the end of it.”

Brahim’s a brave man to take on a battle with Madonna — she’s no stranger to confrontation, controversy and arguments.

GUY RITCHIE said she was like a bag of gristle but he never mentioned she had skin like a rhino’s backside.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2AYRXfDgI

Sorry but there's no excuse for this behaviour

If that is truly the reason why he was fired and not tabloid trash then she had every good reason to. Excuse me but you get selected to take part in one of the most talked about touring ventures of the year and you just go to her and say, the day before, *oops tomorow I'm going back home*

It seems very unprofessional. I can understand the religious motivation and I respect that but dude you should have taken up about this with her 8 months ago, not 24 hours before. It's ridiculous. What did he expect her to say? *Ok Lilou bye, I'll see you in 2 weeks or whatever* Some people are dumb and ungrateful. If that Brahim puppet is upset well bye bye dear and consider yourself lucky you've ever been associated to her, not to mention travelling by private jet and living in luxury at age 25. It's really ludicrous. I'll take this piece next to M over bland child face Brahim

madonna_200x250.jpg?v=20120502191351madonna_2855681.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oVYd92Tv7g

Yep.

And from a business perspective, I agree with her. You don't sign on for a tour and give one days notice that you're leaving for a vacation out of the blue - I mean come on. He could have told her back in February during rehearsals that he'd be gone for a few weeks in the fall, couldn't he? :lol:

So whatever! But yeah this probably put her in an awkward spot with Brahim.

:chuckle::thumbsup:

And Brahim getting upset over it is even more ridiculous

He should be mega grateful he got the opportunity to not only work with her but get the kind of exposure he got on international media, he'll surely derive some benefits even post Madonna just like Hay Zus Light did/does, not sure in what measure though but still, you lucky asshole just shut up and start counting your blessings.

Madonna should start dating someone who's at least 40 and with their own money/careers. The 25-year-old kids phase is enjoyable up to a point. Obviously the guys are in for the opportunities that the association opens for them

Am I the only Madonna fan who would like to see Madonna and Brahim split ? I can't explain why, but I just don't like him. I even preferred Jesus to him. Jesus was better looking and not as surly as Brahim. I don't know, just I have never liked Madonna and Brahim as a couple, not that it is any of my business. I would love to see Madonna with a successful man in his own right, but I suppose Guy took her for a fortune in their divorce so who really knows. The way I am reading this with fans here is that Brahim looks much better and is more likable in the flesh.

Much hotter yes.

Poor bullied Brahim.

Lashing out at M because she understandably finds his friend's attitude questionable .

What an unfortunate ungrateful buffoon

I strongly doubt it. He's the one in the wrong. He'd be an idiot if he did as he'd be landed with costs when he loses. If the story is true, it's completely unreasonable to think you can just disappear when he could have given notice from the start of the tour. Sounds like another youngster has been given a chance and now thinks the world owes him a living.

:thumbsup:

That's exactly what I mean

I mean if you've managed to stay at the top for 30 years by ruling with an iron fist, then you simply continue to rule with an iron fist. Remember when she fired Caresse Henry after RIT cos she was married and slept with one of her bodyguards? Apparently when she moved to London in 2000 she fired a bodyguard for having lost the keys to her house or because he was not where she asked him to be when she returned home and she remained locked out or something (per Andrew Morton's bio) :rotfl:

just looked to see if he had facebook, and yes indeed.. this is what he said an hour ago..

MEKTOUB

dans la vie faut faire des choix,

Chez certains ca peut heurter, enervé, imcompris, rejouir...

l'important c'est ce qu'il y a ds le coeur.

JRENTRE FI DAR

translation?

MEKTOUB in life must make choices, in some ca may strike, angry, imcompris, celebrate... the important thing is that there is a ds the heart.

JRENTRE FI DAR

je rentre fi dar (french + arabic) means i go back home

cloud liked the spotlight too much...so annoying. he literally wanted to push disco madonna off the stage during music

One of the most annoying dancers ever. I really disliked that cunt.