NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

Can someone let us know, please, what time she goes on tonight? I need to advise my friend about it for tomorrow -- she's still nursing her newborn, so she can't be away for too terribly long, and I want to advise her as best I can... Thanks in advance!

(And I'm sure Kelly Ripa is uncontrollably enthusiastic at M concerts -- she can't stay in her chair when she's just TALKING about being in Madonna's presence ... lol. So cute. Hope she takes Anderson, too...)

Guest Pud Whacker

Omg I'm about to seriously cry Madonna's assistant came looking for me in the crowd and is upgrading me into the Golden Triangle pit!!!

fantastique!!!

Guest ditaluver

Omg I'm about to seriously cry Madonna's assistant came looking for me in the crowd and is upgrading me into the Golden Triangle pit!!!

:queenbitch:

yes! Plz someone give us a heads up on the celebs. Prefer A listers lol but anything down to C-list (eg: Ashanti, Ciara etc LOL is fine ;) lol.

Thats Z-list at this point. :lol:

LOL ur right. My bad. Well C rhymes with Z (let's just say typo) lol ;P Ashanti may be lower down the Debbie Gibson or Pebbles LOL

oh, and as much as I love hearing abt. the usual loons (Rosie, Kelly, Kelly O, Anderson, Debi etc..) would be great to hear someone new and random (like when *Jodie Foster* was at her concert in Denmark)! Someone along those lines :D