NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

Fantastic reviews from everybody here.

CMoody, I hope I am not going to offend you here but I am sick of having to read constant negative stuff about Madonna all the time in the mainstream press. It would be nice to avoid all of this"Madonna is such a bitch talk" on her fansites as well. I know you are entitled to your own opinion but posting that negative bitchy review from Square Madonna actually turned this thread from being a joyous wonderful one into a bit of a downer. The way so many others are reacting, it seems I am not alone in thinking this. Just wanted to say that Glindathegood, XXL,,Chellehighness and Barneyboy, I agree totally with you. I don't see Madonna as being a bitch. CMoody, I know you are a Madonna fan but just want you to know a lot of us are sick of constantly reading nasty vicious things about Madonna and are quite frankly sick of it. Just had to get that off my chest.

Anyway,loved all of your reviews and keep posting them.

What a fucking CUNT :voodoo: pressed bitch :biggrin:

http://www.examiner....e-s-still-a-pig

That horrible and vicious examiner article is a perfect example of what I mean by having to constantly read this garbage about Madonna. This stupid journalist is obviously a massive Madonna hater. Sick to death of having to read this rubbish. When will it ever end ?

Fantastic reviews from everybody here.

CMoody, I hope I am not going to offend you here but I am sick of having to read constant negative stuff about Madonna all the time in the mainstream press. It would be nice to avoid all of this"Madonna is such a bitch talk" on her fansites as well. I know you are entitled to your own opinion but posting that negative bitchy review from Square Madonna actually turned this thread from being a joyous wonderful one into a bit of a downer. The way so many others are reacting, it seems I am not alone in thinking this. Just wanted to say that Glindathegood, XXL,,Chellehighness and Barneyboy, I agree totally with you. I don't see Madonna as being a bitch. CMoody, I know you are a Madonna fan but just want you to know a lot of us are sick of constantly reading nasty vicious things about Madonna and are quite frankly sick of it. Just had to get that off my chest.

Anyway,loved all of your reviews and keep posting them.

Then you obviously didn't read a thing I posted. I refuse to respond to uninformed and presumptuous posts. Nothing I said was negative-minded towards her, it was merely observatory or factual accounts of others.

she was ON FIRE AND FULL OF BRIMSTONE last night....cannot wait for tonight!!!!

been posting a lot of photos on my instagram @djchaunceyd follow me!

Guest ditaluver

the end says it all.... "lady gaga rocks"

i guess...if your into fat drugged out slobs. i dont GET how they can even compare the two. gaga is a walking trainwreck

madonna at least is disciplined and looks fantastic!

a video of Lola during Like a Prayer :inlove:

Great video capturing that feeling that comes over everyone during LAP.....and the energy of the GT. Lola looks very into it.....surprised me actually. Cool!

Wow I haven't been that emotional and ecstatic at a show since the very first time I saw her on the Drowned World Tour! I was told through my contacts beforehand that they had no GT to spare for MSG. I gave up on the idea pretty much and was trying to be grateful for what I already experienced in GT at Yankee Stadium twice. And happy I used my little influence to pay it forward getting fans into the GT at other cities when it was possible. I was happy to get the floor seat today after I got out of work. I worked all weekend and couldn't monitor ticketmaster much. It was sooooo last minute and a dear friend helped me out with that. At MSG I was looking at the GT right smack in front of me annoyed since it was so damn roomy in there and thinking I wanna climb over and jump right in! :lol: Then out of nowhere I got tapped on the shoulder by one of Madonna's people telling me I'm going to be in the GT. Some guardian angels were looking out for me. OMG that poor girl I hope I didn't scare her! I hugged and kissed her and I think I lifted her up off the ground too! :lmao: I walked into the GT in SHOCK and with tears coming out my eyes! :dramatic:

:lmao: P.S is it just me or do you and Guy look...good together? :rotfl:

i'm late but whatever, i'm so happy for you Hector!!! an amazing experience of course!!

the reviews are great, loved all the videos, Lola dancing is just pure love, i love when she sings Love Spent while all the people are throwing money.

the end says it all.... "lady gaga rocks"

i guess...if your into fat drugged out slobs. i dont GET how they can even compare the two. gaga is a walking trainwreck

madonna at least is disciplined and looks fantastic!

This is what I dont get either. Not to mention Gaga smoking weed on stage. What a positive message for her litte monsters.

Imagine the outrage had Madonna did drugs on stage somewhere.

Great video capturing that feeling that comes over everyone during LAP.....and the energy of the GT. Lola looks very into it.....surprised me actually. Cool!

I ♥ LOLA

The bearded nun with short habit & fishnet stockings. Don't forget the glitter on the beard.

haha Monique. i didn't wear that but i got into The Golden Triangle on Monday! woo hoo!

i got to meet Perez Hilton and took a pic with Kelly Osbourne but had no idea Lourdes was in the Golden Triangle on Monday! Wow! Goes to show you how small the GT is but how big it can be too! It was an amazing experience that I'll never forget for sure. When the little angel Sam rescued me from Section 208 and put a wristband on my arm I was stuttering and gave her a big hug! Was on the floor last night and so sad that I wasn't in the Triangle with TONS of M fans I know and love...it would have been perfect but I had an amazing time last night seeing the last show I'll see from the front. I didn't realize until after the show that she cut Masterpiece from the show to put in Gangnam Style/ Give it 2 Me and Music. Every show had a different bit of magic in it. I broke my record and saw a total of 5 shows in four different cities! I'm officially a loon now! haha

here's my video of Sagarro Jo from The Golden Triangle!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahIjU3A9umM?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahIjU3A9umM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

[media=]

[/media]

Wow thank u so much!!! It's simply beautiful

This is what a $300 concert is supposed to sound, look and feel like

Glad you got to witness that in person