NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

Guest boytoyville

Drunk woman on the steps endlessly BITCHING about few 80's stuff. SO tempted to give a little shove.

I can't fucking stand those people at her concerts. Should have told her to leave and watch old Madonna videos lol.

I just walked in my door, the show was amazing! My first time seeing M live or seeing her in person period, and the feeling I got when I saw her silhouette in the confessions booth was sooooo crazy! I swear this scent of a woman's perfume filled my nostrils as soon as she appeared, it was the weirdest thing, like all my senses were sharpened or something..And then when she jumped backwards into the dancers' arms during GGW I nearly fainted. :dramatic: The speech tonight seemed longer than ever but was sincere, although there were numerous sneers from disgruntled husbands who had apparently been dragged to the show by their wives. Maybe 20 or so people left after Gang Bang..M missed her cue during Masterpiece but they all pulled it together nicely. And the pants came all the way off during Human Nature, the tits and the ASS are 100x better in real life! And her VOICE sounded incredible, there were almost no instances of crow vox..I feel like this is just a gigantic word vomit mess but I'm just trying to get everything down while it's still fresh in my mind.

Speech was about the need to show love and humanity all the time instead of only after a disaster - she took the kids to see the Rockaways yesterday and meet people devastated by the hurricane -

Mercy and David were sitting right next to me in the sound booth with their nanny - dancing along at the start of the show

I am on the train home back to Jersey, after my third and final mdna show. I have so many emotions, i am so excited, filled with love and joy, but at the same time very sad that i wont be seeing the show again, i will have to relive through all your reviews. I was incredibly blessed to be in the golden triangle at all three of my shows. Tonight i was at the tip of the triangle and finally able to clearly see the beauty of like a virgin/love spent. Incredible. The show meant so much to me. After dealing with the devastation of hurricane sandy, many families i know lost everything and having my grandmother in icu this past week, Madonna really became my savior. The show is perfection, not much more to say then alreadys been said. Her speech about the victims of the storm, taking her children to see the devastation, thanking all the volunteers and communities was very touching, she questioned why it sometimes take a tragedy to bring people together...she was right even in the heartache and devastation there was beauty-people helping people. Thank you Madonna for the best six hours , thank you for your beauty, thank you for your strength and inspiration. Oh and thank you for letting us sing like a prayer with you!

Madonna, Queen of Life, there will NEVER be another

I will post pics tomorrow

I just walked in my door, the show was amazing! My first time seeing M live or seeing her in person period, and the feeling I got when I saw her silhouette in the confessions booth was sooooo crazy! I swear this scent of a woman's perfume filled my nostrils as soon as she appeared, it was the weirdest thing, like all my senses were sharpened or something..And then when she jumped backwards into the dancers' arms during GGW I nearly fainted. :dramatic: The speech tonight seemed longer than ever but was sincere, although there were numerous sneers from disgruntled husbands who had apparently been dragged to the show by their wives. Maybe 20 or so people left after Gang Bang..M missed her cue during Masterpiece but they all pulled it together nicely. And the pants came all the way off during Human Nature, the tits and the ASS are 100x better in real life! And her VOICE sounded incredible, there were almost no instances of crow vox..I feel like this is just a gigantic word vomit mess but I'm just trying to get everything down while it's still fresh in my mind.

Seriously? 20 people waited hours until 10.45pm and walked out after the 3rd song?

Guest Pud Whacker

I am on the train home back to Jersey, after my third and final mdna show. I have so many emotions, i am so excited, filled with love and joy, but at the same time very sad that i wont be seeing the show again, i will have to relive through all your reviews. I was incredibly blessed to be in the golden triangle at all three of my shows. Tonight i was at the tip of the triangle and finally able to clearly see the beauty of like a virgin/love spent. Incredible. The show meant so much to me. After dealing with the devastation of hurricane sandy, many families i know lost everything and having my grandmother in icu this past week, Madonna really became my savior. The show is perfection, not much more to say then alreadys been said. Her speech about the victims of the storm, taking her children to see the devastation, thanking all the volunteers and communities was very touching, she questioned why it sometimes take a tragedy to bring people together...she was right even in the heartache and devastation there was beauty-people helping people. Thank you Madonna for the best six hours , thank you for your beauty, thank you for your strength and inspiration. Oh and thank you for letting us sing like a prayer with you!

Madonna, Queen of Life, there will NEVER be another

I will post pics tomorrow

:inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

LOVE IT ALL!!!

Guest boytoyville

Seriously? 20 people waited hours until 10.45pm and walked out after the 3rd song?

The same thing happened in St. Paul both nights. People were saying I was being dramatic but a lot of people were offended and turned off by the show. It was really ackward knowing a big group of people at the show (8 clients) who left after Gang Bang. Lets just say we never talked about the concert other than getting a text that they were leaving because they know how much I love her. I expected this in the midwest but a little surprised it's happening in NYC also.

Well the start of her show is dark as hell so I could see how a casual fan expecting Material Girl and Like a Virgin might be a little suprised to see guns and blood splattering all across the screen, but they should also be smart enough to know that its MADONNA! Its not going to be all light pop fluff.

And as for people that boo her when she speaks out in support of Obama. Screw them also. :lol: A republican has no business being at a Madonna show. Makes as much sense as a liberal going to a Ted Nugent concert. :lol:

Show was incredible. Amazing crowd. The Queen is just unstoppable, no one can compare. I was in Section 1 to the left of the soundstage & no one in our section sat down except for Masterpiece & looking around, even the corporate looking types stood for most of the show. We made friends with the people behind us made up of 3 couples who were not really fans but just wanted to see Madonna for once in their lives. They were a fun group & all through the show they had their mouths open. They kept on tapping us & saying WOW. They were in awe. They even loved the Interludes especially JML. The guys were like "WoW, she's still sexy". Her speech tonight was heartfelt & moving. It was really nice that she gave props to the people who've been working hard to help the flood victims, some of whom were in the show. Truly another unforgettable night with the Queen. Saw Perez, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa & her hubby.

Guest boytoyville

Also the tour book was only $20 at the show - it's $25 online - the end really is near...

First night in St. Paul tourbook was 30$ and second night was 20$. People who were there the first night were pissed. They could have waited to change the price until they were in another city. lol

if people walk out, maybe they are there with free tickets from somewhere and decide the show isn't for them...

anyway had a great time tonight, likeavirgin/lovespent is so perfect, my friend turned to me and said "this is so sad".... give it to me sounded like a good addition also (I didn't like it based on youtube clip)

there was an absolute out of control queen in front of me, I tried to laugh it off but it was distracting most of the time...

back again tomorrow lol :)

Guest Pud Whacker

Show was incredible. Amazing crowd. The Queen is just unstoppable, no one can compare. I was in Section 1 to the left of the soundstage & no one in our section sat down except for Masterpiece & looking around, even the corporate looking types stood for most of the show. We made friends with the people behind us made up of 3 couples who were not really fans but just wanted to see Madonna for once in their lives. They were a fun group & all through the show they had their mouths open. They kept on tapping us & saying WOW. They were in awe. They even loved the Interludes especially JML. The guys were like "WoW, she's still sexy". Her speech tonight was heartfelt & moving. It was really nice that she gave props to the people who've been working hard to help the flood victims, some of whom were in the show. Truly another unforgettable night with the Queen. Saw Perez, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa & her hubby.

glorious. xo

Omg guys I swear every-time I see Madonna doing vogue I die! I just can't believe I'm watching the queen of life and I feel like she's not human! She is amazing! Tonight she was really funny when she asked for some cash to help the victims of hurricane sandy. Her speech was about the election, pussy riot, malala and freedom. Anyway, the show was awesome and I loved it all. There were some people next to me that really need to retire... They thought Madonna was going to sing all her old songs :rotfl: and another old fart who left because he didn't like Martin solveig and because madonna was late :rotfl: I was basically the only youngin singing my heart out for the queen of life/music and youth! :wow::bow:

MADONNA !!!!!! :bow:

I think she said if I'm showing you my crack you better give me some cash! (Right now I don't remember the exact words it's too late but you get the message!) :rotfl: I loveeeeee her!

I was just going to add that i think she said if your going to look at the crack of my ass at leaste through up some cash...something like that