NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

I know I am going to get this kind of look from most here when I say this....

uh_wtf_gif.gif

but I honestly have no desire to even try to get golden triangle tickets. I am happy for the ones that are getting them, but for me personally I would rather view the show head on the whole time. I wouldnt want to miss shit behind me when Madonna is strutting her stuff all over the "V". Am I nuts? :lol:

but I honestly have no desire to even try to get golden triangle tickets. I am happy for the ones that are getting them, but for me personally I would rather view the show head on the whole time. I wouldnt want to miss shit behind me when Madonna is strutting her stuff all over the "V". Am I nuts? :lol:

No, you're not nuts. It's fun in the triangle, there's mobility, and you can increase your chances of "contact" or "connection" with M from inside the triangle than outside, unless you can just pony up the massive cash for guaranteed front row.

When I won, I was kicking myself, because I ended up giving up SECOND ROW seats, so I was totally watching from behind, while the tix I bought were getting a great front-on view. But, during Like a Prayer when things were a bit brighter, I could look over the runway and see my friend (to whom I gave the tickets) with awe in her eyes, singing her heart out along with Madonna, and ... that made it all worth it. Because i had a great time anyway, and I saw the "perspective" experience of MDNA in DC, so...

My friend who was supposed to fly in from NYC wasn't able to, because her baby was born just a little later than her due date, and her newborn son didn't get his immunizations until a day or two after the Pittsburgh concert, so she couldn't fly or travel with him. :( I felt like such an awful friend, telling her I won the triangle -- she would have LOVED the triangle.

I bought four tickets on a whim for the 11/13 NYC MSG concert and gave a pair each to friends up there as an early Christmas gift. I gave one pair to my friend who wasn't able to come home to Pittsburgh -- so she'll at least see the show, but ... I wish there were some way I could score triangle tix for her. I know the competition in NYC would be massive and I'm not on Twitter. (Not like it matters, I guess, as Kat has reported...) I figured I couldn't enter the ICON competition, because I am not going up there myself, and they are very strict about IDs and such. It wouldn't have worked out. :/ Oh well. I did my best.

I didn't win Golden Triangle for the 12th but I at least have tickets. How far around does Guy walk around the arena? My ticket is in the 200 section. i doubt he's going to walk up there. What should I be wearing to get his attention? haha

I didn't win Golden Triangle for the 12th but I at least have tickets. How far around does Guy walk around the arena? My ticket is in the 200 section. i doubt he's going to walk up there. What should I be wearing to get his attention? haha

The bearded nun with short habit & fishnet stockings. Don't forget the glitter on the beard.

My friend is going to the show on 12th and They have won the Golden Triangle tix. Am super jealous! have fun you guys !

Guest boytoyville

So happy for the people seeing her in NYC. I am making it a goal to see her there next tour. I am sure there is never a dull audience in NYC!

I would die if i get to be in the show again..i'm suffering from severe MDNA withdrawal...i could jump into the next plane from Ottawa..i still hate myself for not going to the Toronto shows (i went to Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa).. for those who have the chance to go, dont think about it, just go!

I'm soooo excited for 2nite!!!! Can't wait to get to MSG!!!!

Who will join M onstage tonigt??? I hear some LOUD buzz about a special guest.