NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

OMG I actually feel like just putting it on the credit card and going! These MSG shows will be out of this world!

Lol, I literally thought the same thing (I live in San Francisco). And then I remembered I'm out on vacation and can't go.

#firstworldproblems

Any Mdna party in NY for that time (sat or Sun)?

Sunday is the Madonna tattoo party at Affaire. Dress to impress. There will be media coverage. Tuesday after party is at bar 13. Tomorrow night Madonna party at Nowhere. See you there!

Sunday is the Madonna tattoo party at Affaire. Dress to impress. There will be media coverage. Tuesday after party is at bar 13. Tomorrow night Madonna party at Nowhere. See you there!

Thank you.

Guest boytoyville

Tell me how the crowd is in NYC or if anyone was at Yankee Stadium. Looking to travel for next tour as I like to enjoy my Madonna concerts with fun crowds and would love to go back to NYC. Only going to MN concert again out of covienence if she has one but will travel for more.

OMG I'm going to be on both shows!

I'm flying into the States Saturday. God I have missed NYC.

Last MDNA show I saw was Milan the show has evolved SO much since !!!!!!

Praying for pit tickets...

Tell me how the crowd is in NYC or if anyone was at Yankee Stadium. Looking to travel for next tour as I like to enjoy my Madonna concerts with fun crowds and would love to go back to NYC. Only going to MN concert again out of covienence if she has one but will travel for more.

I went to both nights at Yankee Stadium, the crowd was amazing both times.

Crowd at MSG is always great.

Guest Radioheadokplayer

If anyone needs great pair close to stage section 108 selling at face without TM fees my extra pair

Thanks

Michael

Mplaut2009@gmail.com

Guest Radioheadokplayer

I still have my extra seats row 108 row 21 aisle which are pretty great seats and willing to even discount them a little but geez not cool some person here asking for 2 for 1

I still have my extra seats row 108 row 21 aisle which are pretty great seats and willing to even discount them a little but geez not cool some person here asking for 2 for 1

I already told you. If you put them on stubhub for the regular price, someone will buy them immediately cause on stubhub everyone boosts the prices up so if someone sees them, they will purchase them at face value and also give you 10% just for offering them up.

Absolutely NOT! This is going to be the same as Yankee Stadium. No twitter giveaways, and difficult to get into... :/ I still have hope with icon but who knows...they haven't announced anything! It could be at any time tonight! It would be amazing to find out while I'm at the Madonna party tonight!

Guest ditaluver

i just read that Kat spoke to Guy yesterday and he is NOT doing a Twitter contest. Just walking around the arena the day of.

good luck!

NYC bitches better be loud. :lol: If she does the strip & ask for people to throw crumpled bills & coins bit she did at the other shows for the Sandy hurricane victims, she's going to get shit for it.

Rosie and Debi haven't gone to any shows this time. :newspaper: Maybe they'll be at one of the MSG shows.