NYC MSG Nov 12th

Skin

Dont know if there is a thread for these shows yet, but if anyone is looking for tickets Ticketmaster has floor seats now available for the 13th.

Come on Sir GuGu. The city is waiting for you.

I'm so excited! Last time I saw I her I was only 11!!! Now I''ve gone through puberty and have turned into a full grown man! I need some MDNA NOW!

i'm definitely going on the 13th and am going to try my best for the 12th...either Golden Triangle or on the floor somewhere!

MSG is going to explode with MDNA!

I think that her msg concerts are going to be some of the best of the tour. The crowds in nyc are usually some of the most enthusiastic around. I feel like she really tries her best when performing there. I hope that I can make it too!

I just got power back. I was in the dark for 5 days. I have tickets for the November 12th show, which happens to be my birthday. The whole 5 days I was thinking to myself.......... "I hope the show isn't cancelled!" LOL

I was a little nervous about the upcoming msg shows possibly being canceled because it has taken the city a very long time to fix so many complicated problems that are a direct result from the hurricane. I'm almost one hundred percent certain at this time the concert will not be canceled.

Are there other people crazy enough to see her live again at msg? I had a couple of different people ask me if I was interested in seeing her at msg, but I don't have tickets yet & the people who asked me have not made a final decision about attending.

Ticketmaster are selling right now Floor tixs for the 12th, Block 1 Row 1, Block 3 Row 3..when I first posted thought it was Floor 1 at the front, confusing floor plan...

Edited by Alpha

If she cancels I am going to cry, but the hurricane shouldnt really be a problem by that point. I just hope the trains are up and running in full by then though so I can catch a nice easy ride in. Ill fucking take a cab though if I have to. Whatever it takes.

I sure as hell wont drive into the city myself though. :lol: I get panic attacks really easy when I drive and I have no clue where I am going. :lol: Like that scene from Clueless where Dion freaks out. Thats me.

If she cancels I am going to cry, but the hurricane shouldnt really be a problem by that point. I just hope the trains are up and running in full by then though so I can catch a nice easy ride in. Ill fucking take a cab though if I have to. Whatever it takes.

I sure as hell wont drive into the city myself though. :lol: I get panic attacks really easy when I drive and I have no clue where I am going. :lol: Like that scene from Clueless where Dion freaks out. Thats me.

I'm with you..driving in NYC for me, would drive me nuts. I plan on taking the train from New Haven..maybe even stay the night and go back home in the morning.

i hear that a lot of you guys are gonna be in the golden triangle - travelling all the way from london and just found out today i'm in madonna's golden triangle - would be cool to say hi to some mnationers!

i hear that a lot of you guys are gonna be in the golden triangle - travelling all the way from london and just found out today i'm in madonna's golden triangle - would be cool to say hi to some mnationers!

How'd you find out so soon?