Las Vegas - MGM Grand - Oct. 13/14

Camacho

OMG :inlove:

Rose loves Madonna so much she's seeing her twice!! And GOOD FOR HER for getting into the pit. She's one of us :D Remember during the MDNA launch she was tweeting how much she loved GMAYL's video and that her favorite song was Gang Bang? :inlove:

Who knew that this 90s icon all this time stanned for Madonna. It's so perfect!

I love the.majorette. section. Up close she looks great in that costume. Which that section would've been longer. It abruptly ends.

I think it looks amazing and i even think Give Me A Bucket live is fantastic (from what i've seen).

That was one of the best speeches so far.

"We are here preaching the gospel of loving one another, so you're gay and a Republican, that's okay... I still love you. I love you so much, I'm going to forgive you."

Just brilliant.

She's so frickin funny, and her expression at 4:02 :lmao:

OMG :inlove:

Rose loves Madonna so much she's seeing her twice!! And GOOD FOR HER for getting into the pit. She's one of us :D Remember during the MDNA launch she was tweeting how much she loved GMAYL's video and that her favorite song was Gang Bang? :inlove:

Who knew that this 90s icon all this time stanned for Madonna. It's so perfect!

Always loved Rose. Charmed was one of my favourite shows for years. Shannen Doherty ( aka Prue from charmed ) is also a huge Madonna fan. Rose as Paige replaced Shannen as Prue. Love both of these girls.

So after show they had a party for Lola. A private show of Mystere at Cirque de Soleil at 1AM with the crew. Lola knows how to celebrates in style :inlove:

Thank you! you always post the LAV videos for each show's thread :inlove: (those are the ones I'm interested in the most from each show).

Thank you! you always post the LAV videos for each show's thread :inlove: (those are the ones I'm interested in the most from each show).

You're welcome! Like A Virgin is my favorite performance from the show. I love to watch it evolve through the the tour. :inlove:

Guest Bbeelzebub

I'm not a Republican!!!! I got to correct her the second night. :-p I'm super envious of Kat! Madonna touched her. I'd die.

Perhaps we'll chat about it more when Me and Madonna have our phone conversation. :smug:

Edited by Bbeelzebub