Madonna's son David debuts as a DJ with Martin Solveig

realityisalways

Madonna's son David performs first DJ set at MDNA concert L.A.

article-2216172-1573F410000005DC-217_634x466.jpg

Rocco Ritchie took to the stage with his mom during the first leg of her MDNA tour in Philadelphia in August and now it seems that Madonna's son David also wants to get in on the action.

The seven-year-old, who was adopted by Madonna in 2006, certainly seems to have taken on his mother's lifestyle as he performed for the first time as part of the superstar's world tour at the Staples Centre in LA on Wednesday night.

Taking to the DJ booth with DJ Martin Solveig, David seemed to have got the hang of it at such a young age.

article-2216172-1573FA26000005DC-908_634x460.jpg

The youngster sported a red adidas hoodie and sung all the way through his mum's concert, helping the DJ with the music.

David seems to have embraced his new life and looks set to follow in his mother's footsteps, showing an enthusiasm in the music industry, which seems to run in the family.

He might still be at school but the young star, who started his life in a Malawian orphanage, looks set to carve out his own career as a DJ.

article-2216172-1573F70E000005DC-675_634x458.jpg

Staying true to form, Madonna delivered a raunchy and sexed up performance.

The superstar didn't disappoint in her energetic set, incorporating a number of outfit changes into the show. The imaginative routines included being dressed up as a drum majorette, being bound and gagged by masked militia and a take on her iconic conical bra outfit.

tumblr_mblxo73nrm1qjumzho1_500.png

After performing a number of her classic hits and a few new tracks, the star stripped from a pinstripe suit, down to a black bra, a thong and a pair of fishnet tights, showing off her well-toned behind.

tumblr_mav7tcq57D1ry647qo1_500.jpg

The performance drew a huge crowd to LA's most famous stadium, including a host of Hollywood stars.

Jessica Alba wore a pair of skin-tight floral trousers.

article-2216172-1573F2EA000005DC-154_306x759.jpgarticle-2216172-1573F429000005DC-41_306x759.jpg

Rose McGowan went all out as she donned a white basque, short black short and high heels for the show.

Rose McGowan channels Madonna

article-2216172-1572B1B5000005DC-89_634x878.jpg

The actress paired the shiny trousers with a black leather jacket, paired with black high heeled boots, looking the epitome of a rock chick.

article-2216172-1572BA9D000005DC-86_306x748.jpgarticle-2216172-157406DD000005DC-485_306x748.jpg

Late-night show: Emma Roberts and Robyn show up to see the Queen of Pop perform in LA.

article-2216172-1574031B000005DC-37_634x1056.jpg

Going to be a late one: Backstreet Boy AJ McLean and pregnant wife Rochelle Karidis headed to the VIP area. Backstreet boy AJ McLean dressed down for the once in a lifetime concert, bringing along his pregnant wife Rochelle Karidis.

article-2216172-157476CC000005DC-109_306x673.jpgarticle-2216172-15740BDD000005DC-427_306x673.jpg

Actor David Arquette turned out to see the racy concert and seemed to have had the time of his life when he left the stadium.

A45y3tgCIAAyCja.jpg

Actor Neil Patrick Harris tweeted this picture of him at the show with the caption: "Sorry Elton".

Other stars attending the show included the cast of Glee, Heidi Klum, James Caan, Mark Salling, Jillian Michaels, One Tree Hill's Sophia Bush and Madonna's infamous brother Christopher.

481067_422918461088863_1166784425_n.jpg

Jessica Alba tweets her pic with a friend

Source

:lol:

Y do ppl keep sayin Rocco is a fagg? Apart from him being too young to draw any conclusions at this stage, he doesn't have the ultra gay mannerisms or voice where you would know right away from childhood that this is a faggotini.

That pic of her there looks fierce, her hair looks different.

Guest bluejean

Y do ppl keep sayin Rocco is a fagg? Apart from him being too young to draw any conclusions at this stage, he doesn't have the ultra gay mannerisms or voice where you would know right away from childhood that this is a faggotini.

Neither did I. Or most other fags really.

Neither did I. Or most other fags really.

Right, but I'm just saying that aside from it being too early, you can't tell either way. He does have a bit of a feminized face mind you, though again puberty will take care of that. I think he started out better when he was a Guy clone, he looks odder now as the mum's genes have become more prominent. Again who knows how he'll turn out. :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

Right, but I'm just saying that aside from it being too early, you can't tell either way. He does have a bit of a feminized face mind you, though again puberty will take care of that. I think he started out better when he was a Guy clone, he looks odder now as the mum's genes have become more prominent. Again who knows how he'll turn out. :dramatic:

A mix between Guy and Christopher probably. Hot.

And you are right, we have no reason to suspect he's gay apart from the fact that's HE'S MADONNA'S KID :lmao: The odds are in our favour.

And also he has a gay uncle.

Is he still referred to as David Banda or is he David Ritchie?

I can wait for Dame Mercy Ciccone to burst on the scene

his full name is 'David Banda Ritchie Nkosi Ndabe Zitha Queen of the Seven Seas from Malawi'. :fag:

I tell u that kid is gonna rule the world. He is the chosen one.

he was DJiing at another show this week wasnt he!

Lola in wardrobe, Rocco onstage, David Djiing

wheres Mercy?

Mercy is with Liz Rosemberg preparing to be Madonna's future publicist lol

Ok is it had of me to point out how....... African...... He looks?

Imagine that. An African looking African.

I know, I wonder if most people from Africa look African.

:dead:

I always thought he looked like his mothers family.

I said the African thing because it brings up a good point. Do families that look so naturally different... is it harder for them? I mean, David has very prominent native African features. and he lives with a woman who has had surgery to make herself look the quintisential version of white beauty....

I said the African thing because it brings up a good point. Do families that look so naturally different... is it harder for them? I mean, David has very prominent native African features. and he lives with a woman who has had surgery to make herself look the quintisential version of white beauty....

It's only harder 4 stupid people.

It's only harder 4 stupid people.

not really. those kinds of adoptions are hard. One of the most liberal, smartest women I know who died this last year adopted a baby from Africa (she and her husband were in the peace corps and this childs mom was their nanny. she died, kid had no one) and she said that sometimes it was challenging. it wasn't until her daughter as an adult went back to Africa to her village to visit and get in touch that she actually felt 100% secure in herself

I don't know what Madonna's surgery has to do with it but I would imagine being of a different ethnicity from your parents/siblings must be tough identity wise. I've heard so many stories about adopted kids that grow up with complexes about their race because they don't fit in at home and they have no reference point for their future appearance. But it is what it is at this point for Madonna & David I guess.